Bobby Lee Watson - Valley Of Love

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

sean,

i'm sure i got this somewhere, is it on 60s (greeny/blue) torquoise coloured label and made in styrene..?

did i sell it to Steve Z or someone similiar..have i've been "turned over yet again"?

i got no record of it on my data, but i'm sure i have one..or had one, very recently. got me thinking and looking now..

tell me it's a red label and put me out of my misery.

john

Social source share

I've had it a couple of times...quite rare but not impossible or worthy of serious amounts of money...£100/£150 would be fair imo. Shame the production is a bit tinny on both sides and his vocal isn't the strongest.

I used to put VOL on tapes as I liked the subtle NYC Soul feel to it. The flip, 'the very first time' is Ok too, early Motownish even, but nowt to get over excited about. Don't think it will ever cross-over to mainstream dancefloors, but is certainly interesting enough to Detroit label collectors. Never had anything else on the label.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I've had it a couple of times...quite rare but not impossible or worthy of serious amounts of money...£100/£150 would be fair imo. Shame the production is a bit tinny on both sides and his vocal isn't the strongest.

I used to put VOL on tapes as I liked the subtle NYC Soul feel to it. The flip, 'the very first time' is Ok too, early Motownish even, but nowt to get over excited about. Don't think it will ever cross-over to mainstream dancefloors, but is certainly interesting enough to Detroit label collectors. Never had anything else on the label.

:sweatingbullets:

Remember you bringing this round in the old sales box many moons ago Dave, could never really get excited about it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert