Steve G

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes the latest casualty while fumbling round my lock up in the dark, I trod on my copy of the Trenton New Jersey's finest and being styrene it's cracked.

Does anyone have a copy at a reasonable price they can sell me so I can replace it?

Cheers

Steve

Soul Bowl list had this quite often at £15 Steve .

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Yes the latest casualty while fumbling round my lock up in the dark, I trod on my copy of the Trenton New Jersey's finest and being styrene it's cracked.

Does anyone have a copy at a reasonable price they can sell me so I can replace it?

Cheers

Steve

ohmy.gif Put a light in there ya tight git.

Social source share

It's so full you have to be a master in "Twister" to navigate round without treading on anything :D Thanks for the advice tho Bud laugh.gif:D

Shelves, Steve ?

Social source share

i agree,weve been spinning this up here over the last year.

seen somone with an issue for £15 & demo £30,cant think where.

mite be someone on here that has own site.

will let you know if remember.

Great tuneage indeed and prime to cross-over (no pun intended) to Northern dancefloors.

I have a couple of stock copies and a (rarer) WD...£15 and £40 respectively...possibly spotted within my sales pages: >>> HERE <<<

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

can't afford to buy, but out of interest how much for cody marshall? love it ever since richard played it c/u as pierre hunt in late 70's.

Social source share

Yes all round it, filled those up first....before I started on the floor, with assorted boxes etc. Time to sell some of them label fillers maybe :thumbsup:

Steve could you possibly fit Roll - a - long archive shelves in your lock up?

We had them in the BBC record library, and they saved gallons of room.

You might even find em on e-bay second hand.

Social source share

can't afford to buy, but out of interest how much for cody marshall? love it ever since richard played it c/u as pierre hunt in late 70's.

Cody Marshall - Went for £250, which considering it's pedigree may be seen as cheap, dare I say.

TNJ's - just the WD copy remaining if anyone fancies it?

ph34r.gif

post-9555-1201706339_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Source Advert