Help. Camcorder Found

Cunnie

Was packing up at our Modernism night tonight & found a camcorder with stand.

Know it belongs to a couple from the Grimsby, Cleethorpes area & need to get it back to them but the problem is I don't know their names or any contact numbers.

Sure some folks on here must know them as they get about all over the North & Midlands area on both the Northern & Modern scenes.

Best description I can give is he has got a bald head (sorry) & she has got blonde hair & I think they drive a Fiat Punto with Soul stickers in the back window.

They came tonight with Rick Scotts mate & I think his name is Rich but not sure.

Sorry the descriptions are a bit vague but that's all I've got to go on.

If anybody knows who I mean can they get in touch with me via pm or pass them my phone number on. It's 07761 496979.

Thanks,

Mart...

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you play the tape back and its got 3 Thai women in an orgy with a well hung White guy with a Wales tattoo on his arse....................

Then I think you have found my camera :ohmy:

Was there a black wallet nearby ? :thumbsup:

Edited by mossy
Social source share

If you don't hear from 'em before noon, Martin, can I pick it up from your place on the way to Chester Zoo (I've promised to take the little un).

Will have it back around tea time!

:D

How was the night BTW?

Just had a call off the owners as they picked up a copy of our flier for next month with my number on it.

Guess this means your'e going to have to flash the cash & buy one Sean :lol:

If you play the tape back and its got 3 Thai women in an orgy with a well hung White guy with a Wales tattoo on his arse....................

Then I think you have found my camera :lol:

Was there a black wallet nearby ? :ohmy:

Sorry Mossy. Just playing it back & there are 4 Thai women in it so it can't be yours.

Well hung? Guess you had someone else's tape in it anyway :thumbsup::)

Just glad it's back to it's owners.

Social source share

Know it belongs to a couple from the Grimsby, Cleethorpes area & need to get it back to them but the problem is I don't know their names or any contact numbers.

Sure some folks on here must know them as they get about all over the North & Midlands area on both the Northern & Modern scenes.

Best description I can give is he has got a bald head (sorry) & she has got blonde hair & I think they drive a Fiat Punto with Soul stickers in the back window.

They came tonight with Rick Scotts mate & I think his name is Rich but not sure.

Sorry the descriptions are a bit vague but that's all I've got to go on.

If anybody knows who I mean can they get in touch with me via pm or pass them my phone number on. It's 07761 496979.

Thanks,

Mart...

The chap's name was Cleethorpes DJ legend CHRIS DALTON .......

Sorry I did not introduce you to him .....

Malc Burton

Social source share

If you don't hear from 'em before noon, Martin, can I pick it up from your place on the way to Chester Zoo (I've promised to take the little un).

Will have it back around tea time!

:thumbsup:

How was the night BTW?

How times have changed :ohmy: ......

Have a good day : but remember , they do not have any rare animal acetates in the gift shop to spend your money on ........

Malc Burton

Social source share

The chap's name was Cleethorpes DJ legend CHRIS DALTON .......

Sorry I did not introduce you to him .....

Malc Burton

That's it :thumbsup:

Just terrible with names Bill :ohmy:

Just glad that it's going to be reunited with it's original owners later in't week.

Closing thread now.

Edited by CUNNIE
Social source share