• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just checked the site, dont suppose £80 is bad for an original piece,

wonder if he can source the album though :lol:

Wouldnt mind a Freddie Butler, that would be a snip at that price if he got the album too!

Bit of a waste of one side tho :lol:

M. :ohmy:

ahhhh...

didnt see the link to his other site at first look

incs marvin gaye, james brown etc

thinking of possible combination of artist photo/lps...

:ohmy:biggrin.gif

Social source share

There we go, got approved...

Hey! Thanks for discussing my art! I get excited when people in the UK respond positively. My wife and I are planning to eventually move to the London area, so I'm trying to make connections with people around there. I'd like to find a gallery/shop to show some of my work so people could see them in person too. Has more impact that way.

Anyway, I can ship overseas, but shipping/insurance would be more than $10 (US) so the price you're talking about would be a bit more. Also, I charge more for more people I paint, not much but a bit. I'm not taking you guys seriously, I know you're playing around, but I wanted to be my dorky self and butt in.

Let me know if you have any questions! And if you know of any place that might sell my work...

Peace.

Social source share

Hey! Thanks for discussing my art! I get excited when people in the UK respond positively. My wife and I are planning to eventually move to the London area, so I'm trying to make connections with people around there. I'd like to find a gallery/shop to show some of my work so people could see them in person too. Has more impact that way.

Anyway, I can ship overseas, but shipping/insurance would be more than $10 (US) so the price you're talking about would be a bit more. Also, I charge more for more people I paint, not much but a bit. I'm not taking you guys seriously, I know you're playing around, but I wanted to be my dorky self and butt in.

Let me know if you have any questions! And if you know of any place that might sell my work...

Peace.

Hi & welcome! :lol:

Your artwork is very impressive, a clever concept indeed.

This forum is probably a good place to test the water for UK sales.

What about smaller work on 45's :lol:

Good luck with your venture

M. :)

Social source share

Thanks! I appreciate the comments and encouragement.

I thought about using 45s, but the hole is so big leaving not very much vinyl to work with. The labels are much more important to collectors on 45s too, so covering them up at all would be bad also. I might try CDs at some point though.

Peace.

Social source share

Thanks! I appreciate the comments and encouragement.

I thought about using 45s, but the hole is so big leaving not very much vinyl to work with. The labels are much more important to collectors on 45s too, so covering them up at all would be bad also. I might try CDs at some point though.

Peace.

try UK 45`s, they dont have those large holes

Social source share

Peace.

Great idea and artwork....from one artist to another! What paint do you use?

Social source share

Really? Small holes? Cool! I'll have to check that out.

I use straight white acrylic, kinda stippled on the record.

Peace.

It dries bl**dy fast! You may have to put your prices up if you are planning to live near London! (Being an American, you probably think John O' Groats is near London! :thumbsup: )

Social source share

Yeah, acrylic does dry fast. I only use about a pea-sized amount though.

Did London get bigger? :thumbsup: We've actually done quite a bit of research on prices around London, actually in the city mostly. A couple places in Tottenham looked nice. We know the prices are high, but have a house worth a bit, and I'm hoping to get famous by the time we'd even be able to move legally.

Peace.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert