MarkWhiteley

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It has been brought to my attention - thanx Col - that the sound file with this record has a constant hiss throughout. :no:

This is definately not the case with the record

I recorded the file using 'MP3MYMP3' following a recommendation on here, allthough very easy & quick to use I have found everything I recorded using this software suffers from the same hiss. Could be a compatiability thing at my end? :(

Will get a new soundclip up shortly but if anyone was put off by the hiss you can contact me and I can play the record over the phone.

Thanx

M. :thumbsup:

Social source share

It has been brought to my attention - thanx Col - that the sound file with this record has a constant hiss throughout. :no:

This is definately not the case with the record

I recorded the file using 'MP3MYMP3' following a recommendation on here, allthough very easy & quick to use I have found everything I recorded using this software suffers from the same hiss. Could be a compatiability thing at my end? :(

Will get a new soundclip up shortly but if anyone was put off by the hiss you can contact me and I can play the record over the phone.

Thanx

M. :thumbsup:

New Clip below

Hall_clip.MP3

Hall_clip.MP3

Social source share

You shouldn't have too much trouble shifting this in a perfect world Mark. I'd say the issue is twenty times rarer than the single sided DJ copy and the b-side is Carl's best ever performance: a simply phenomenal soul record from the classic era. Good luck.

Edited by garethx
Social source share

You shouldn't have too much trouble shifting this in a prefect world Mark. I'd say the issue is twenty times rarer than the single sided DJ copy and the b-side is Carl's best ever performance: a simply phenomenal soul record from the classic era. Good luck.

Thanx Gareth, aggree, the 'Who's Gonna Love Me' is a stunner, I thought this would have flown out as indeed the issue seems to be mega rare, recall JM got a bundle for a copy auctioned a few months ago!

Best

M. :)

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert