This Anglo-spanish Problem With The Monique Record

Pete S

OK I've had enough of this now so I have written to Paloma and told her that I will give her a full refund if the record is returned to me by registered post. I can't do anymore than that. Thanks to everyone who sent messages of support both on here and on my mailing list and apologies to the 99% of you who told me to stick to my guns but at the end of the day, she's the customer and I should not be getting into fights with customers over records.

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK I've had enough of this now so I have written to Paloma and told her that I will give her a full refund if the record is returned to me by registered post. I can't do anymore than that. Thanks to everyone who sent messages of support both on here and on my mailing list and apologies to the 99% of you who told me to stick to my guns but at the end of the day, she's the customer and I should not be getting into fights with customers over records.

does that mean the trial for Forest is off ?? :) .

Sent that chq btw...... :lol:

Social source share

I think that's more than fair and decent Pete. I hope she is humble and decent enough to retract some of the stuff she has said publicly and puts the record straight.

:lol:

Social source share

Well Smiffy my Spanish aint great but here goes

" Ke, I dus Hopey yu can sleeeps at nit Mr Smuff, I is frim Barkalona"

:D

Top Man Pete, hope who ever buys it from you on its return, posts up there thoughts on condition to finaly put the record straight :lol:

:thumbup: VG- :lol::wicked:

Social source share

:no:

Top Man Pete, hope who ever buys it from you on its return, posts up there thoughts on condition to finaly put the record straight :no:

:thumbsup: VG- :Dohmy.gif

you're right, your spanish is not great, it's f***n' terrible! worse than my english :ohmy: you could try with catalan mr. moggy.. i will teach you..

and its not barkalona, it's barcelona, where i am from.. :no: nice city btw

Edited by soulie_girl_80
Social source share

:no:

Top Man Pete, hope who ever buys it from you on its return, posts up there thoughts on condition to finaly put the record straight :ohmy:

:thumbsup: VG- :Dohmy.gif

Good to see this forum trying to get away from cheap national stereotyping!

Social source share

you're right, your spanish is not great, it's f***n' terrible! worse than my english laugh.gif you could try with catalan mr. moggy.. i will teach you..

I love Barcelona.. I think its the nicest place you can go for a long weekend away :no:

and that food market ... heaven ...

Social source share

you're right, your spanish is not great, it's f***n' terrible! worse than my english laugh.gif you could try with catalan mr. moggy.. i will teach you..

I love Barcelona.. I think its the nicest place you can go for a long weekend away :no:

and that food market ... heaven ...

Social source share

you mean the la boquer­a, almost as good as valencia's municipal market, as our friend albert petit will tell you...

barcelona is a fabulous place. It should be on everybody's must visit list...

the header "anglo-spanish problem" is a bit misleading; it could lend itself to dodgy interpretations, which inevitably give way to century's old fear and loathing and talk of early warning beacons being lit all the way from the lizard to hartlepool, not to mention general sir john moore's supreme sacrifice at la coru±a evacuating the british forces from the iberian peninsula. the heroic deeds of this chap paved the way for the duke of wellington's entry onto the world stage, effectively putting an end to bonaparte's farting in church once and for all.

muchas gracias & buenas noches,

M

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert