How Rare Is This?

Hi Mates!!

How rare is this? I've never, but any seen or heard of this before, any info?? you´re view of this?? Playable?

Name: Voice of The Clouds

Title: Too Late to change

Label: Song Bird (Houston, Texas) (Division of Peacock Records)

It´s a Promotional record.

Thanks in advance!

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlPbByvzQiA

post-6869-1200907917_thumb.jpg

post-6869-1200908221_thumb.jpg

Edited by Albert Petit
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've never heard it or heard of it and I think it's brilliant. The religious message might get in the way for a few but on that hearing a cracking record IMO.

(Someone will now say it's a soul pack record of course :D )

Social source share

wow, that's brilliant, I love it. GIVE ME ONE (a copy of the record that is)

On a sort of related subject (Peacock Gospel records) - how common/well known in R&B circles is the original "Elijah Rock" by Reverand Cleophus Robinson (on black Peacock)? Heard it by chance when trawling ebay the other week and got outbid (went for circa $66) but snaffled a copy on t'interweb last week for $7 :D Absolutely brilliant gospel R&B - will sort out a file unless someone else can chuck one up.....

I remember buying a 60's gospel-ish pack from anglo in the early 90's for buttons and I don't think I ever really checked them properly - will be digging them out sometime this week and listening carefully though :unsure:

Social source share

Only have this, I bought this a few months ago in ebay to a famous UK dealer by ebay.I´m try to find more copies since then by no see anymore...

Cheers!

wow, that's brilliant, I love it. GIVE ME ONE (a copy of the record that is)

On a sort of related subject (Peacock Gospel records) - how common/well known in R&B circles is the original "Elijah Rock" by Reverand Cleophus Robinson (on black Peacock)? Heard it by chance when trawling ebay the other week and got outbid (went for circa $66) but snaffled a copy on t'interweb last week for $7 :rolleyes: Absolutely brilliant gospel R&B - will sort out a file unless someone else can chuck one up.....

I remember buying a 60's gospel-ish pack from anglo in the early 90's for buttons and I don't think I ever really checked them properly - will be digging them out sometime this week and listening carefully though :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert