J.j Barnes

Louise

Just Thought you all might like to know during a conversation with someone in the States today Dave found out that J.J Barnes was admitted to hospital last Week after having a heart attack, he is making a good recovery now and was released from hospital on Wednesday, he is now back home recouperating. I am sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just Thought you all might like to know during a conversation with someone in the States today Dave found out that J.J Barnes was admitted to hospital last Week after having a heart attack, he is making a good recovery now and was released from hospital on Wednesday, he is now back home recouperating. I am sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Glad he's recovering....

Social source share

DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , JUST THIS MINUTE CAME OFF THE PHONE TO JJ , HE SENDS HE'S LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL THE KIND COMMENTS , HE TELLS ME HE HAD BREATHING PROBLEMS BUT LIKE STATED ABOVE HE IS BACK HOME , HOPEFULLY WHEN HE IS FULLY RECOVERED HE HOPES TO BE OVER HERE VERY SOON AND HE KNOWS ABOUT MY DETROIT REVIEW WITH A TOP PROMOTER SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL INCLUDE HIM AND HE'S VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

Saw JJ in Seattle last November at the Emerald City Soul Weekend, top notch classy performer.

Get well soon sir, we still need performances of the caliber you gave that night, they keep us inspired and a little gobsmacked.

Social source share

Saw JJ in Seattle last November at the Emerald City Soul Weekend, top notch classy performer.

Get well soon sir, we still need performances of the caliber you gave that night, they keep us inspired and a little gobsmacked.

ABSOLUTELY MARK!!

He was simply AWESOME in Seattle... and such a humble and lovely man.

A huge GET WELL SOON from me!

Social source share

OH NO! :lol: What an incredible soul singer and a great guy too. Im very sad about that. He was SO nice to me in Seattle..singing 'Happy Birthday' and chatting....I hope he has a speedy recovery..A truly unique and exceptional talent!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert