Any Info........much Appreciated

corby john

Hi Guy's,

I wonder if any of you can help with the following?:

Aleshure- Shower the world, was it realised on a 7" & if so, how much & where can i get one?

Moses Smith - Try my love, how much is it now, & where can i find one?

Ike Noble - Another Star - Connowi, How much & where from?

many thanks,

john mc. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Guy's,

Aleshure- Shower the world, was it realised on a 7" & if so, how much & where can i get one?

many thanks,

john mc. :D

Aleshure was released on a 7" [ I've got one ] , ask Sean Hampsey on this forum , as he played a part in it's release , and might be able to help ? Best ,Eddie

Social source share

Hi Guy's,

many thanks,

john mc. :thumbsup:

As Eddie say`s "Aleshure" did come out on a 7",with the "Mighty Clouds of Joy-I`m Ready" on the flip,the label is called "Phoenix",i think Mike Ward had something to do with this but i`m sure Sean H could give you more details abut the release.

The "Ike Noble" 45 on "Connowil" is from 1980 and has the awesome "Your Love" on the flip,both these tracks are taken from his album "Fresh Start".

"Moses Smith see Chalkys post.................

Dave f...............

Social source share

Moses Smith was unissued until a few years ago when issued on a Dionn look-a-like label. Fully legit.

SAYS ON THE SINGLE --FROM THE JAMIE GUYDEN CD-THE NORTHERN SIDE OF PHILLY SOUL

DION 1401 TRY MY LOVE chhhhooooon :thumbsup:

THE GIRL ACROSS THE STREET is on reverse,which of course was issued in its own right :lol:

Social source share

As Eddie say`s "Aleshure" did come out on a 7",with the "Mighty Clouds of Joy-I`m Ready" on the flip,the label is called "Phoenix",i think Mike Ward had something to do with this but i`m sure Sean H could give you more details abut the release.

The "Ike Noble" 45 on "Connowil" is from 1980 and has the awesome "Your Love" on the flip,both these tracks are taken from his album "Fresh Start".

"Moses Smith see Chalkys post.................

Dave f...............

Many thanks to all for your info, but any info on prices ? :thumbsup:

cheers,

john mc.

Social source share

£2.50!!!! Bloody bargain that! I paid £25 off Ian Clark about 4 years ago. I reckon that's about right....if there are any left!

just checked on popsike and someone's paid 60+for a moses smith in 2007

it's advertised as "girl across the street" but clearly states a re-issue :thumbsup:

The original has gone for less on ebay!

paid a tenner but would say about £30-£40 fair price :lol:

Social source share

:) Got my Moses Smith for £2.50 - and haven't been playing it out 'cos I presumed it was a boot :thumbsup:

-Kev

totally legit as first time issued apart from the CD. Think it was recorded at same session as Girl Across The Street. £30ish I would have thought. Think all the stock has gone so it will have to be from a dealer or private .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert