The Devons

Guest Dale

ANYONE GOT OR KNOW WHERE I COULD GET MI HANDS ON A NICE CLEAN COPY OF THIS,MISSED OUT TWICE ON S.S. SO TRYING IT THIS WAY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

DALE

Social source share

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Great oldie,£25 tops............Stevie

Not anymore methinks. Demand, demand, demand. Not seen one for less than £65 recently. Last one was £70, and I paid...... :rolleyes:

Social source share

HEY TREVSKI THOUGHT I MIGHT FIND YOU LOOKING AT THIS YA RIGHT LAST ONE WAS AT £70.LIKE THE SOUND OF STEVIES PRICE THO BUT BIT UNREALISTIC NOW AS SAID DEMAND

Edited by Dale
Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

HEY TREVSKI THOUGHT I MIGHT FIND YOU LOOKING AT THIS YA RIGHT LAST ONE WAS AT £70.LIKE THE SOUND OF STEVIES PRICE THO BUT BIT UNREALISTIC NOW AS SAID DEMAND

i'll do a time-share with mine Dale :D you down for Honey in Salford ??? will get it played for ya !!!! Cptn M ..You at Middleton ??

Social source share

i'll do a time-share with mine Dale :D you down for Honey in Salford ??? will get it played for ya !!!! Cptn M ..You at Middleton ??

NOW THEN CHRIS I AM GONNA TRY MY BEST TO GET TO TASTE NOW, BUT THIS THING CALLED WORK JUST GETTING IN THE WAY AT MO,DEFO AT MIDDLETON BUT I SEE YOU MAY BE MAKING TRIP OVER TO THE PROPER END OF THE 62 THIS WEEKEND (THORNE) IF SO SEE YER THERE

SEEZ YA LATER CPTN

Social source share

watch out on this one,some of the copys jump.

m8 bot one last year that jumped 2/3times,i got a copy that did the same.

sent them both back,m8 got a copy that was ok.

must be a pressing fault on some?.

THANKS FOR THAT MATE, ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM ?

Edited by Dale
Social source share

No luck with my search for dale so think he still wants one-HARRY

THANKS HARRY FOR YOUR HELP MUCH APPREICIATED, FEW BEERS ON ME MATE NEXT TIME I SEE YA

DALE

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Hiya ,so not really rare just demand....same as the Argo tune .......tons about but in demand :thumbsup: ATB Stevie

Exactamundo Steve! Rarity and demand two different things, but both alter the price! :unsure:

Social source share

Source Advert