• Replies 26
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

was this on fania?

whats it go for? and is it hard to get hold of?

On Revue if i remember rightly, about £125, quite tough to get hold of.

Simon

Social source share

Kent version is in stereo for starters and has a slightly different mix to my ears anyway.

Great tune.

and if you find a spare - chuck it over here!!... I've been after this for a couple of years and not found a spare.

Neil Jones should play this more.... (and any other DJ's who have one because I dont hear it often enough)

Jayne.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Always reminds me of the 100 Club in the early/mid 90s and my youth! Magic days!

Rich

it really is an awesome tune

guess this will be another on my 'bugger all chance of finding list'

got it on the brainstormers album but want a copy to play out with

Social source share

and if you find a spare - chuck it over here!!... I've been after this for a couple of years and not found a spare.

Neil Jones should play this more.... (and any other DJ's who have one because I dont hear it often enough)

Jayne.

==

will be defo in my box at next middleton allniter!

Social source share

==

will be defo in my box at next middleton allniter!

lol - that doesn't help me - I'll be in bonny scotland that night!.

Where else can I hear it?..

Jayne.x. :huh:

Social source share

Jayne.

One of my fave's too. Jem usually gives it a spin (on my insistence although I don't hear him complaining) at the Pemberton, Rushden.

Social source share

One of my fave's too. Jem usually gives it a spin (on my insistence although I don't hear him complaining) at the Pemberton, Rushden.

might sound a bit dim now, (again!) where's Rushden?.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

might sound a bit dim now, (again!) where's Rushden?.

Jayne.x.

As soon as I posted I knew someone would ask that! Ent yer eard of Google? :lol: It's near Irthlingborough. Hope that helps! :lol:

(Ok it's in Northants, the arse end of the soul world before Mr Darcy chimes in :huh:) And that is between London and Birmingham!

Social source share

As soon as I posted I knew someone would ask that! Ent yer eard of Google? :lol: It's near Irthlingborough. Hope that helps! :lol:

(Ok it's in Northants, the arse end of the soul world before Mr Darcy chimes in :huh: ) And that is between London and Birmingham!

so what your saying is Maark is that Northhampton is nowhere really :lol: for once i actually agree with you :yes:

btw Two People is a great tune and im another that has been looking for a copy for a while too :lol:

Social source share

so what your saying is Maark is that Northhampton is nowhere really :lol: for once i actually agree with you :lol:

btw Two People is a great tune and im another that has been looking for a copy for a while too :huh:

I'll tell where Northampton is Bearsy.........above Gillingham! :lol:

Social source share

Jayne.

played it for you at bury,my copy came from the bury area as well,stevie Z thanks,at a nice price if memory serves,you sorted for next month?

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Jayne.

Excellent - I'll dig my copy out again and start spinning it. I've always rated it and I know Mr Bicknell was pestering the arse off me to get my copy...... :huh: He's probably got one by now. But who are the 'Two People'??? Jo

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Jayne.

Heard it out lately. Has been a favourite 6ts track of mine for years. Love it!!! :huh:

Social source share

No certainly no complaints from me... a great tune thats always a pleasure to play and dance to.....never seen an issue either do they exist?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert