Site Back Up

Mike

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start :lamsey:

keep it simple , basically had probs, tried to resolve , they got worse and so needed to do a complete rebuild

the probs been having had a knock on effect on this in many ways, throw in some other stuff to the mix and it ended up server was down for 2 days

on bright side server has had a overdue upgrade, clean up and all that sort of thing

current score

as just back up, may be a few things still need sorting hopefuly most major features should be ok

give us a few hours before start reporting things

main ones that know wont be working fully for 24 hours at least are site search and refosoul

apoligies for mess around, one of the benefits of last few days is that extremly unlikely will have to go down this road again

smiling mike

Social source share

• Replies 77
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start :lamsey:

keep it simple , basically had probs, tried to resolve , they got worse and so needed to do a complete rebuild

the probs been having had a knock on effect on this in many ways, throw in some other stuff to the mix and it ended up server was down for 2 days

on bright side server has had a overdue upgrade, clean up and all that sort of thing

current score

as just back up, may be a few things still need sorting hopefuly most major features should be ok

main ones that know wont be working fully for 24 hours at least are site search and refosoul

apoligies for mess around, one of the benefits of last few days is that extremly unlikely will have to go down this road again

smiling mike

Well done Mike we had every faith in you mate and knew there must have been a major problem.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start :thumbsup:

current score

smiling mike

Mike its been torture :lamsey:

still cant get into the forum though

Social source share

Guest FrostyJak

Mike its been torture :lamsey:

still cant get into the forum though

Hi Bearsy

Try the search menu above the time & date at bottom r/h of page :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest stromberg

:thumbsup: So who was first?

I got on in the first minute but Hitsville Chalky was already there. :lamsey:

wonder if I'm in the top ten..no chance of top three, you guys really have nothing to do, clicking the f5 button twice a minute :yes:

Social source share

No I was lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

NO, actually Mark, i was - and, about 5 minutes before this thread, i started my own "i am back first thread" but it was too soon and it returned an error. Still, i am happy to be numbers two to your one :thumbsup: just as long as i get my prize from you :lamsey:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

I was off to give me sock a seenig to :lamsey:

Might stay here now :thumbsup:

Mike you are a top man ! We do not deserve all the effort you put in to this !

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

You never know what you miss until you lose it.

Great to have it back on line Mike - Steve T told me you'd had a number of sleepless nights trying to sort it all out. Kudos mate!

Brian :lamsey:

Social source share

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start :thumbsup:

current score

smiling mike

All I cn say is thanks Mike......I nearly broke my vow of sobriety.......yeah right :lamsey:

QoFxx

Social source share

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start :lol:

current score

smiling mike

====

well done mike

i dont know HOW you do all this and have a life as well

top marks mate

great to be back!

Social source share

to pass time I actually had to sit and talk to her??????

Now she thinks I care and wants to shag me???

Mike you have caused me no end of trouble.

BRILLIANT TO BE BACK ON SITE

I WAS NEARLY BACK ON THE SMACK

NO SOURCE..............ITS LIKE HAVING A LIMB SEVERED OR WORSE

JUST A BIT LESS MESSY.

THE GASHER

Social source share

to pass time I actually had to sit and talk to her??????

Now she thinks I care and wants to shag me???

Mike you have caused me no end of trouble.

BRILLIANT TO BE BACK ON SITE

I WAS NEARLY BACK ON THE SMACK

NO SOURCE..............ITS LIKE HAVING A LIMB SEVERED OR WORSE

JUST A BIT LESS MESSY.

THE GASHER

quality !

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

Found this woman in my house after further questioning found out I had married her 13 years ago!

Phew, for a minute there thought I would have to begin using my vocal chords, welcome back.

Social source share

well thats 2008 off to a kicking start tongue.gif

current score

smiling mike

No site ......

It was like giving a junkie cold turkey :lol: .......

Welcome back .......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

hello and thank you!

have got loads done in tha last few days... and had more planned, but that's gone out the window now!

thanks fro fixing it, love you Mike x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert