I Have To Know The Value Of The Following Records

Mattfox

hi fellas,

i need your help!!!

which record (lp) is more expensive or harder to get:

h andrews congregation - inner thoughts of - balance

or

ray alexander technique - let's talk - harlem sound

why do i ask? because i swap a copy of mike james kirkland - hang on in there -bryan ... and one of these two lps i can get for it...

thanks & cheers

matt

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The H. Andrews has been booted so make sure it's definitely an original. And if it is, there's one for sale around California for $400. S'all about condition though as it's sealed. Between $200 and $400 would be accurate depending on condition, I think.

The Ray Alexander tops out at around $200 in my experience.

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Pretty sure one of the record dealers out of Las Vegas was involved in the later "issue" of this album.

Nice to know that the current price of an original is $200-400. I still have a copy of this which I bought as a new release back in the 70's when one of the tracks was getting a very occasional spin at Blackpool Mecca. Great album.

The H. Andrews has been booted so make sure it's definitely an original. And if it is, there's one for sale around California for $400. S'all about condition though as it's sealed. Between $200 and $400 would be accurate depending on condition, I think.

The Ray Alexander tops out at around $200 in my experience.

Social source share

hi fellas,

i like both records. and i have to decide which one i take...so i want the one which is harder to get and a bit more expensive...smile.gif)

what about the value of ray alexander technique...2007 the value increased on ebay...

cheers matt

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert