Morris Chestnut

Flicking through the TV mag, spotted Morris Chestnut as one of the stars in 'Ladder 49', a film on BBC1 tonight 10.35pm.....not sure if this has been mentioned on here before but is it our man?

I've seen the film ages ago but can't remember seeing his name (or an ageing blackman) in the film???

Also,one of the 'Hairy Bikers' (on last night)...apparently a fan of Northern Soul.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Flicking through the TV mag, spotted Morris Chestnut as one of the stars in 'Ladder 49', a film on BBC1 tonight 10.35pm.....not sure if this has been mentioned on here before but is it our man?

I've seen the film ages ago but can't remember seeing his name (or an ageing blackman) in the film???

Also,one of the 'Hairy Bikers' (on last night)...apparently a fan of Northern Soul.

It's a different Mr Chestnut. Morris the actor was born in 1969. I noticed his name in the credits for Boyz in the Hood years ago and thought "surely not....." hence me knowing this as opposed to being a movie trivia geek. He's been in lots of stuff like ER, GI Jane, Under Siege 2.

gary

Social source share

It's a different Mr Chestnut. Morris the actor was born in 1969. I noticed his name in the credits for Boyz in the Hood years ago and thought "surely not....." hence me knowing this as opposed to being a movie trivia geek. He's been in lots of stuff like ER, GI Jane, Under Siege 2.

gary

Think you'll find thats his son.

Morris Chestnut Jnr as opposed to Morris Chestnut snr.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert