Sunnysoul

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Convert the $800 to UKP and you might get lucky, but don't hold your breath! A few more surfaced, I hear on the grapevine, but not a lot!

From Dave Thorley:

Florence Trapp: is a hard record, would think there are about 6 copies around in the UK. I have one, Butch, Wrighty, Robin's old copy, and I'm sure a couple of other people have mention it to me. So 6 copies isn't dog rare!!!!!!!!!

There are more copies around of The Del Larks & Robby Lawson, so I would say it's dog rare. Also with the level of record hunting that has gone on in the last 10 years and only that many have surfaced, it's rare. Did I say it's rare, amoungst the best of the Detroit collectors, in Detroit I only know of one copy. It's rare.

If one does come online for sale, you can bet my Fox brolly will be cutting a swathe to the front of the queue! laugh.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Convert the $800 to UKP and you might get lucky, but don't hold your breath! A few more surfaced, I hear on the grapevine, but not a lot!

If one does come online for sale, you can bet my Fox brolly will be cutting a swathe to the front of the queue! :shades:

Thats from the thread I started Ultra Rare Modern 45's . I said maximum 5 copies or something rolleyes.gif

I think Dave was upset :shades:

Simon

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Thats from the thread I started Ultra Rare Modern 45's . I said maximum 5 copies or something rolleyes.gif

I think Dave was upset :shades:

Simon

I think he was saying it is rare :shades:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Sorted, thank you.

I just got 2 copies as well, but not mint, only VG+. Still, $400 each, can't really argue with that.

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Source Advert