The Soulmine

Barry

Me mate Paddy, from Skipton, posted me one of these lads lists the other day - and I find fit to post on this board that the list and the lads who put it together seem worthy of a plug on here.

Derek and Alan are the lads to call for your list, on:

01252 333858 or 07789 352454

It's a proper old skool Northern list. :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Should anybody be visiting the shop, don't be too embarrassed to ask for the really good stuff, which they keep in boxes under the counter :tumbleweed3:

Thanks for the comments guys, new list & sample cd out now, pm me if you'd like a copy of it monthly, across the board assortment of stuff, or have a look at the web site.

Col likes the under the counter stuff - especially in the adult shop down the road!!!!! :thumbup:

All the best,

Alan

Social source share

I guess most on here know the guys anyway

I apologise if I appeared arsey Rbman - but I think that the 'majority' you speak of are the people you know, the heavy posters on this board, there are a lot more that aren't 'inner circle' and 100's of lurkers....I wasn't aware of the shop but I was glad that Paddy pointed it out to me.

I'll be happy for the lads if one person is glad that I pointed it out to them too!?

Again, my apologies if I came across badly but I found your above quoted statement regarding 'the guys' a trifle silly.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I apologise if I appeared arsey Rbman - but I think that the 'majority' you speak of are the people you know, the heavy posters on this board, there are a lot more that aren't 'inner circle' and 100's of lurkers....I wasn't aware of the shop but I was glad that Paddy pointed it out to me.

I'll be happy for the lads if one person is glad that I pointed it out to them too!?

Again, my apologies if I came across badly but I found your above quoted statement regarding 'the guys' a trifle silly.

It doesn't look like too many know the website, only 2962 visits according to their counter.

Barry, I'm not sure if I'm glad to find another place to spend my hard earned cash rolleyes.gif but thanks anyway :lol:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest studmeister

........don't be too embarrassed to ask for the really good stuff, which they keep in boxes under the counter :D

Don't go there, Col..... too dangerous. I walk in to say "hello" and come away with £150 of records and the same amount put aside.

But I must say the supermarker carry-bags they supply are easier for sneaking the records into the house than one with "Soulmine records" or similar establishment emblazoned on the side. And of course environmently friendly, having been recycled.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Just another grateful nudge for the Soul Mine lads.

Record received in perfect order the very next day, great service seeing as I put the call in after 4pm.

Looking forward to my next sample cd and list fella's, you're teaching a (young looking :shhh: ) old dog, new tracks by the way.

And for that you will always have my gratitude. :no:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Just received sample CD 27 from these lads and I must say there is a certain beauty to seeing tracks on the typed list that are unfamiliar to my noiw-addled head...and then popping the sample cd you receive with the list in the tray and finding tracks that I danced to 10/15 years back but never knew the title of.

Is it bad form saying that I don't know everything?? shades.gif

Great spread of Oldies/Standards/70's/Newies/Modern and current in demanders on their list too.

...and most importantly they don't take the p*ss on price either.

Proper good lads...so...please check them, their passion and their lists out.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert