Spare A Thought For Nogger This Xmas

• Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gavin Page

As he knows my thoughts are with him, just wished I lived a bit closer yesterday.

He'd been telling me how much he hates Christmas as well !

Stay strong my friend.

Social source share

Really sorry to hear all this Nogger, I have some fond memories of your mum from when I used to live in Burton and u used to ferry me round, we had some wild weekends eh!!

Chin up hun.

Lots of love

Annie xx

Social source share

Thanks for everyone who gives Nogger support it really lifts his spirits as he watches the threads on here. His mum died at 9.45 am Christmas morning, it seems like if it wasn't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all. Things can only get better in 2008.

You know we are here for you mate

karen & Rob

Social source share

Oh Nogger my thoughts are with you on this sad occaision, and I hope that once you've had time to grieve your health takes a turn for the better.

Big kisses as ever. Take care

Kirsty xxx

Social source share

Nogger, I'm another who doesn't know you. What terrible news! it warms my heart to see so many kind thoughts being sent to you, you are clearly blessed with many friends. I hope their kind words help to ease the pain some and give you comfort.

condolences and regards

gary

Social source share

CHRIS, I am a bit better today. I had a better sleep

last night, but the worse is yet to come. KIRSTY told

me to pm you, and i have. THANX CHRIS.

REGARDS " THE NOGGER "

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Mr.Allen---long time no hear----sorry i,ve heard on here about your year---my condolences--and 2008 has got to be better

Love and regards

Tony Coleby

CHRIS, I am a bit better today. I had a better sleep

last night, but the worse is yet to come. KIRSTY told

me to pm you, and i have. THANX CHRIS.

REGARDS
" THE NOGGER "

Social source share

Guest modernlass

Sorry Nog to hear your sad news. You will need to be brave and stay strong. You have lots of mates around you.

Your old soul mate

Sue (chester)x

Social source share

Guest Caroline Gration

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the pm, you poor old poppet! I do hope 2008 is an easier time for you, and having so many wellwishers on Soulsource gives you some small comfort. Please remember that there are many peope who care deeply and are always here for you. God bess you Neil.

Big kiss, Caroline x

Social source share

Just to add a note Noggers mums funeral is 15th jan 2008 at 12.45 at St James Church, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent.

We know quite a few of you met her in the early days of the scene when Nogger used to drive her mad bringing mates back after the All-nighters in Stoke & Wigan etc.

Anyone who wants to attend is more than welcome.

Social source share

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Our thoughts are with you Nogger old mate. Dave met your lovely mum on many an occasion and our sincerest wishes go out to you at this difficult time.

With heartfelt love

Dave and Sarah (your Princess) Evison

Social source share

Update, Bob Banks has been round to see Nogger on several occasions and I'm delighted to advise all those that have emailed/Pm'd me he's eating and sleeping patters have improved and slowly is coming to grips with this massive loss.

Neil roll them sleeves up and keep on keeping on mate.

Take care....PD

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert