Sam Dees - Rare Film - The Ultimate Gift To A Soul Fan

Sunnysoul

Waiting for Soulfulsaint to tell us a bit more about it.....

Sorry guys i'm in an internet cafe in sri lanka and not back in Uk until 5th Jan then I can post at length.

we did three numbers with Sam at Black cat studios in Springfield Road Glasgow in 1990. Have all three on a high quality video tape abd multi-track they are in my mate's garage in Cromarty. Promise I'll get them in 2008. Happy New Year. This one was b'cast on Channel 4 the other two weren't we also recorded Willie Clayton and Jean carne. Thanks for PM John se you at Nu Caley Soul late January.

Social source share

• Replies 60
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I filmed Sam at Thorne (with Rods blessing) and only last month transferred it onto DVD, god everyone looks so young!! only trouble is i was filming from side stage and there was a bloody light right opposite, so Sams face is in shadow for much of his performance, but I have the whole thing and the soundtrack is just awesome. Happy days

Rob H. :lol:

Social source share

Sorry guys i'm in an internet cafe in sri lanka and not back in Uk until 5th Jan then I can post at length.

we did three numbers with Sam at Black cat studios in Springfield Road Glasgow in 1990. Have all three on a high quality video tape abd multi-track they are in my mate's garage in Cromarty. Promise I'll get them in 2008. Happy New Year. This one was b'cast on Channel 4 the other two weren't we also recorded Willie Clayton and Jean carne. Thanks for PM John se you at Nu Caley Soul late January.

See you there Stuart ........ Sportscene from Sri Lanka nice work if you can get it..... :lol:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Sean,

pm me your addy and i,ll pop one in the post to you. Hope you had a great christmas.

ps John F has blonde hair in the video!!!!!

cheers Rob H.

:thumbup::ohmy::P I thought he had be grey for ever :lol:

Social source share

Guest SoulBoogieAlex

Bloody hell, stuff like this makes wasting too much time on forums worth your while doesn't it cool.gif

Absolutely beautiful.

Social source share

Dare I say it, but I can't recall one single visual clip on Soul Source that has brought forth such a huge and positive emotional response from Soul Source members.

A true testament to the man himself.

Can someone kindly update us all on Sam's latest movements and is he likely to ever perform live again outside the US ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert