min of ex condition

cash waiting for one at the right price, i know theres one on jms auction

pm or email russel.holley@btinternet.com

regards

russ

======

got a beautiful mint issue of this for £40 a few years back

a true STAFFORD classic

try mick smith russ..he may have one one?

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

I bought a copy from you Mark , after Stoke a few years back .

The one I have now was purchased from the record collecter mag , still a good source for vinyl if youve had enough of the dreaded ebay.

I dont know who Matt Parsons was but the Boogaloo Investigator was a C/U name that Guy had in mind for a while ,he was waiting for the right record to come along to use it ,it couldnt have been better realy it suited the tune perfectly.

Its still called this in certain circles and was pressed as the Boogaloo Investigator.

Mike Vickers who was in Manfredd Mann (percussionist i think) made On The Brink for a Z Cars type police show of the same name ,only the pilot was ever shown on TV , it was also used by Joe Pasquale in one of his sketch shows!

Social source share

I bought a copy from you Mark , after Stoke a few years back .

The one I have now was purchased from the record collecter mag , still a good source for vinyl if youve had enough of the dreaded ebay.

I dont know who Matt Parsons was but the Boogaloo Investigator was a C/U name that Guy had in mind for a while ,he was waiting for the right record to come along to use it ,it couldnt have been better realy it suited the tune perfectly.

Its still called this in certain circles and was pressed as the Boogaloo Investigator.

Mike Vickers who was in Manfredd Mann (percussionist i think) made On The Brink for a Z Cars type police show of the same name ,only the pilot was ever shown on TV , it was also used by Joe Pasquale in one of his sketch shows!

=======

blimey leigh forgot about that mate

yes lucky to get another copy and foolish to sell a legendary 45 in the first place

remember when guy was 1st spinning this,,sounded SO fresh

gr8 days mate...

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

=======

yes lucky to get another copy and foolish to sell a legendary 45 in the first place

gr8 days mate...

Great days indeed , it always was a hard one to get considering its not rare , there were loads of acetates of this knocking around at the time .

It wasnt played out either , its popularity on the scooter scene early on (due to those acetates) meant it was pulled from Guys playlist .

Merry Christmas Mark :D

Social source share

Great days indeed , it always was a hard one to get considering its not rare , there were loads of acetates of this knocking around at the time .

It wasnt played out either , its popularity on the scooter scene early on (due to those acetates) meant it was pulled from Guys playlist .

Merry Christmas Mark :D

-------

u2 leigh,,,maybe see u out in 2008???

everywheres BUZZIN!!!

Social source share

=======

gr8 days mate...

This was covered as BOOGALOO INVESTIGATOR and pressed as the same GREAT RECORD :rolleyes:

Social source share

Source Advert