Harry & Keyavas - 'willing' Any Info ?

MarkWhiteley

• Replies 7
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not that I'm aware of he didn't. Harry Starr as far as I know cut two disc, the IPG (If This Is Goodbye & Tears) and the End (Step Into My World/Another Time Another Place) release and there is also the unreleased track that came out on the End Story CD release, Live It Up if memory serves me correctly. There could well be other unreleased tracks in the End vaults????

Social source share

not that I'm aware of he didn't. Harry Starr as far as I know cut two disc, the IPG (If This Is Goodbye & Tears) and the End (Step Into My World/Another Time Another Place) release and there is also the unreleased track that came out on the End Story CD release, Live It Up if memory serves me correctly. There could well be other unreleased tracks in the End vaults????

Thanx Chalky, twas actually Derek Greenhoff who told me of this - must probe him for further info, I presume he has one because a mutual friend said 'have you heard Dereks version of this' when I Played Calvin.

The IPG promos of 'Goodbye' actually credit 'Harry Starr' vocal accompaniment 'The Keyavas'

Will let you know if I glean any more info from DG - maybe even a scan!

Best

M. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanx Chalky, twas actually Derek Greenhoff who told me of this - must probe him for further info, I presume he has one because a mutual friend said 'have you heard Dereks version of this' when I Played Calvin.

The IPG promos of 'Goodbye' actually credit 'Harry Starr' vocal accompaniment 'The Keyavas'

Will let you know if I glean any more info from DG - maybe even a scan!

Best

M. :thumbsup:

I remember seeing your scan Mark of the demo :thumbup:

Would love to know more of this "Willing" track of Dereks. Send Derek my best when you see him.

Social source share

Guest uroffal

It is 'Live It Up' on the END story CD along with an unreleased take of 'Step Into My World' - no mention in the liner notes of anything else found though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert