Its A Deal, Its A Steal, Its Sold

Russ Vickers

Little Reuben - In the Name of Loneliness - NR EX

A proven top drawer soul rareity, virtually never comes up for sale, in fact comparitively unknown to the wider audience.

This disc has come straight from my collection, i've had it for ten years & prior to that it resided in Chicago.

I really dont want to part with this disc, so it will go straight back in the box if it doesnt make what i want.

Cash or cheque only, no trades. Sensible offers only........those that know, know the score with price........so make me an offer before Sunday & the highest bidder wins this marvellous slab of soul.

Merry Christmas to all.

Russ

post-1840-1198233017_thumb.jpg

post-1840-1198233144_thumb.jpg

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

• Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Awesome 45 Russ!

Wouldn't swap mine for a Tap Dancing Turkey.

Hate to part with it Sean to be honest mate, but some stuff has come up & it needs to get sorted, mind you my friend, come Sunday if it aint hit the mark, its staying where it is, as you so quite rightly say tis an awesome chunk o wax by anybodies standards.

See you soon.

Merry Christmas

Russ

Social source share

Hate to part with it Sean to be honest mate, but some stuff has come up & it needs to get sorted, mind you my friend, come Sunday if it aint hit the mark, its staying where it is, as you so quite rightly say tis an awesome chunk o wax by anybodies standards.

See you soon.

Merry Christmas

Russ

£500 sob`s and it dont hit the mark :wicked: fukc i`m out`a touch :unsure:

Social source share

See you soon.

Merry Christmas

Russ

Think there was a copy which was on Tim browns auction couple months ago, I did not see the final price.

Great track..

Mal.C.

Social source share

Think there was a copy which was on Tim browns auction couple months ago, I did not see the final price.

Great track..

Mal.C.

Would be quite interested to know what that made to be honest, i did see it, but not certain what it finished at. Last that went thru ebay was a couple of years ago now too. Someone is gonna get a great tune tho', its a golden opportunity to fill in a gap in most peoples Detroit collections, as well as a top notch play for DJ's....soulful as hell too. Talking myself outta this, so i betta shut up :sleep3: .

Russ

Social source share

As you say it's been a couple of years since it was last seen on ebay. Infact at the time there were two one VG+ and a minter instant buy. I got the instant buy and was pleased to pay a little more than your current bid.

It is too good and one that I would never let go, life cant be that bad to sell a prize like this!

Take care

Pat

Social source share

Top bid at the moment stands at 750 UKP. Highest bid at 12 noon today wins.

Merry Xmas all.

Russ

one of my all time fav sounds -fortunally have on cd , unfortunally as a 45 out of my £ range .Congratulations to the lucky buyer .

Edited by YKSoulandy
Social source share

Top bid at the moment stands at 750 UKP. Highest bid at 12 noon today wins.

Merry Xmas all.

Russ

Hi Russ

Flanny here hope your well, definate future 4 figure tune, what did it sell for in the end?.

and if anyone wants to hear it played out over the holidays on one of the best rigs

in the country get along to the Orwell this Friday 28th BLATANT PLUG sorry

merry xmas Flanny

Social source share

Hi Russ

Flanny here hope your well, definate future 4 figure tune, what did it sell for in the end?.

and if anyone wants to hear it played out over the holidays on one of the best rigs

merry xmas Flanny

Im good mate, have a great Xmas & see ya soon.

Russ

Social source share

on one of the best rigs

merry xmas Flanny

======================================================================

Tell u what Flanny my rig for the Orwell would be a 4x12s Drennan Roach wire stem

and you will batter them Roach & skimmer Bream on breadpunch on the Leeds-Liverpool

Canal outside the Orwell. :lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

xxx Ian C

Social source share

Dear Lads, sorry but all I can think of is The Emperors New Clothes,

perhaps I'm stuck in a time warp, but each to their own eh?

Best wishes to one and all,

Merry Christmas

Time warp!!its fukcin`rubbish,and if this is all we got to look forward to i see bad times ahead :thumbsup:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert