Innervision - Gotta Find A Way To Get Back Home

Looking for a copy of this on Ariola for a friend. Keep telling him that he can have mine on the day that I drop dead but apparently he's not keen on waiting that long for it!

Cash paid or can trade for it.

Adam.

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is this the flip of "Honey Baby Be Mine"

Being lazy and do not want to dig it out.

No, flip on this is 'I Just Want To Love You'. The 'Honey Baby Be Mine' is on the Private Stock label and is another great 45.

Social source share

Honey is on Private Stock - The Ariola 45 is a tad elusive.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Agree that the Ariola one is harder to find than Honey Baby and commands a higher price but is it that elusive?? Picked mine up about a month ago from recordsbymail for $100 (or might have been $120).

Adam.

Social source share

Got mine a few years back on an issue, but Chris Anderton had a demo recently.

Try his list he does have a few from time to time.

Good Luck

Pat

Cheers Pat,

I thought I saw one on one of his lists but can't find anything now. I'll pass the info over though and hopefully might strike lucky.

Adam.

Social source share

Looking for a copy of this on Ariola for a friend. Keep telling him that he can have mine on the day that I drop dead but apparently he's not keen on waiting that long for it!

Cash paid or can trade for it.

Adam.

Hi, I got a mint promo in my sale box, got £80 on it. mint condition & is quite hard on a promo

regards

Mick

Social source share

Hi, I got a mint promo in my sale box, got £80 on it. mint condition & is quite hard on a promo

regards

Mick

Cheers Mick, but that's more than my friend is willing to pay.

Plus I'm hoping that I can do a deal with Paul, emailed you back Paul just waiting to hear from you :sleep3:

Adam.

Social source share