Barry

• Replies 56
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You're pi**ed at 7.30 in the morning? :thumbup:

Personally i always prefer a mixture of oldies and newies, 60s and 70s (even some 80s). One thing i wish were played out more though are underplayed (i prefer rarely played) oldies. There are thousands of records rarely heard these days that could fill the place of all the outplayed rarities that we hear time after time. I'm not interested in hearing Joseph Webster or Joe Jama again, i'd rather hear a quality cheapie i haven't heard played out since 1985.

Check out Amlych :lol:

Social source share

Guest malayka

Dave, all those venues, bar possibly "Skegness" have a PERCIEVED bias towards the"70's" and beyond part of the market. When people who like "60's" say they want to hear something a little different, they often don't mean "70's", but different "60's"

Des Parker

Fair point, our new event with two rooms will definatly cover both and with DJ's like Dave Greet, myself Ady Pountain, Soul Sam, Butch plus some other top names (All a bit under wraps still) will offer a different take on the same old same old.

Dave T posting under Malayaka's sign on

PS the other added bonus is that the beer is just a fraction of most clubs, I bought a round and had change out of a tenner

Edited by malayka
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert