Seasons Greetings To All

• Replies 139
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hi all , thought i had allready done this, but cannot seam to find it so, merry xmas ,and happy new year, to all soul soucers , looking forward to next year , keep the music, playing ,yours john and vicky pearson .

Social source share

Well Big Fella - here's to you and yours and ta for the card thumbsup.gif I've attached the card that I should've sent 27 years ago - no computer graphics here, mate. Just a bit of UHU and lettraset...I've been a bit slack in getting it posted but the sentiments are the same. Yohoho and gawd bless Asda for their reduced section - £13 piece of stuffed pork down to 20p....thanks to Mike and mods for doing a grand job, thanks to Suzy, PJ and all the Sunshine Girls for the pork scratching extravaganza, all at York Charity night, PTP, Tony Rounce, Val and her broken bones, Lucy, Ady for putting on the 100 Club despite a tough time, Simsy for getting me to Southgate, The Cozens for Southgate, everyone who went to These Old Shoes, Alan H my ska-bi-dah darlin', the Italian connection and the cast of thousands that have been tree men douse in 2007.... :thumbup: May 2008 be vinyl filled and full of everything your heart desires.....

post-1898-1198520194_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas Miss Wallace, catch up soon I hope.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

May I be one of the first people on Soul Source to wish all it's members and infact everyone on the Soul scene a very happy and soulful Christmas and New Year, thanks to everyone who has supported both the 'Solar' and more recently 'Starpoint' radio shows, many thanks to all the promoters, venues and events who have booked me this year as a DJ, big shout to Mike Hughes for his efforts here on Soul Source, to friends everywhere have a brilliant time over the festive season, certainly saves on Christmas cards and stamps this one....lol

Regards - Merry Christmas one and all.

Mark Bicknell.

May i also add a huge merry Christmas to all friends old and new.

Phil.

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Well not been on in a few days etc but

Happy Christmas to you all and a Happy new year. Also to all soulies around the world even if your not on here even though you may not see message lol

matthew xxxxxxx (xxxxxxx for the girls lol)

Social source share

A Merry Christmas to everyone .....

Did anyone get cinders in their stocking because they had been naughty ? ......

Seriously , a thought for 2008 ......

The soul scene brings people together and develops them into friends ; You may not speak or meet those friends for weeks , months or years , but that friendship endures ......

Make a point of calling those friends you have not seen or spoken to for a while , and seek out the ones you have lost contact with ......

It will bring that friendship together again , and it will make you feel good .....

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

A Merry Christmas to everyone .....

Did anyone get cinders in their stocking because they had been naughty ? ......

Seriously , a thought for 2008 ......

The soul scene brings people together and developes them into friends ; You may not speak or meet those friends for weeks , months or years , but that friendship endures ......

Call those friends you have not seen or spoken to for a while , and seek out the ones you have lost contact with ......

It will bring that friendship together again , and it will make you feel good .....

Malc Burton

My lad was bolt upright in bed at 4am and waited until 5 to 5 before he started....lol X BOX 360 now in full operation and it's only well almost 8am, more Chelsea and football stuff than you can shake a stick at...fantastic! I got a digital video camera off the Mrs which just blew me away oh and a bottle of aftershave....lol have a brilliant day everyone now if you'll excuse me I have a meal to prepare...happy days! but I'm buggered if I'm doing the washing up....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

My lad was bolt upright in bed at 4am and waited until 5 to 5 before he started....lol X BOX 360 now in full operation and it's only well almost 8am, more Chelsea and football stuff than you can shake a stick at...fantastic! I got a digital video camera off the Mrs which just blew me away oh and a bottle of aftershave....lol have a brilliant day everyone now if you'll excuse me I have a meal to prepare...happy days! but I'm buggered if I'm doing the washing up....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I would have thought you would have a dishwasher , Mark ...... and I do not mean you !

An absolute must at this time of year , we swear by ours ......

I went to bed around 12 , and the lounge was clear .....

Came down at 6 , and it was snided with presents .....

Does this mean that FC came while I was asleep ?

Have a good day Mate

Malc Burton

Social source share

Happy Christmas to you all :yes: Hope your all enjoying yourselves :lol: spear a thorght for us poor souls stuck at work :yes: I hope the new year brings you all , Joy & happiness :lol: And that 45 youve been after for years :thumbsup:

Edited by miff
Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

And a Merry Xmas to you all too, and more importantly a very good New Year!

See I am not always grumpy on here. :lol:

and a merry christmas to you Jock :yes: and to all on soul source .

if i insulted you in 2007 i apologise and if i never i'm sure i'll get round to you in 2008 :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

up since half five, watching the children`s eyes getting bigger n bigger as every present was opened, done the veg,roast spuds n honey glased parsnips in, turkey well on its way, pudding mix, stuffing, all veg done, drink of larger in hand, sending greetings to people on this site many who have been a part of my life for as long as i care to remember.

THIS IS NOT JUST XMAS THIS IS A CROSBY XMAS!!!!!!

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY XMAS-FROM ALL OF US,CU IN 2008

Social source share

happy christmas boys and girls, hope you're all having a ball

am slowly getting sozzled waiting for my dinner, buried in the depths of Essex where I'm starting to talk cockney and am fighting the urge to dance to Knees Up Muvva Brown :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Carl Dixon

Best wishes to everybody! But spare a thought for those at work today and tomorrow....like me! At least I will be having two Christmas dinners!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert