Seasons Greetings To All

May I be one of the first people on Soul Source to wish all it's members and infact everyone on the Soul scene a very happy and soulful Christmas and New Year, thanks to everyone who has supported both the 'Solar' and more recently 'Starpoint' radio shows, many thanks to all the promoters, venues and events who have booked me this year as a DJ, big shout to Mike Hughes for his efforts here on Soul Source, to friends everywhere have a brilliant time over the festive season, certainly saves on Christmas cards and stamps this one....lol

Regards - Merry Christmas one and all.

Mark Bicknell.

Edited by rachel
Social source share

• Replies 139
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

May I be one of the first people on Soul Source to wish all it's members and infact everyone on the Soul scene a very happy and soulful Christmas and New Year, thanks to everyone who has supported both the 'Solar' and more recently 'Starpoint' radio shows, many thanks to all the promoters, venues and events who have booked me this year as a DJ, big shout to Mike Hughes for his efforts here on Soul Source, to friends everywhere have a brilliant time over the festive season, certainly saves on Christmas cards and stamps this one....lol

Mark Bicknell.

LOL - good plan...wish I'd thought of that 600 stamps ago! :rolleyes:

Merry Xmas,

Jayne..x.

Social source share

Top thread, I love Christmas.

This is the time of year we can say thank you to people who have inspired you throughout the year. I thank and wish a merry Christmas to every one on list who make this a super experience for all things Northernsoul.

I think of all those service men and women on duty away from their friends and loved ones.

And I think of all those who need a little extra prayer this time of year just to get through.

God bless you all and have a soulful time.

And just remember that a puppy is not just for Christmas, if you calve it properly you can has some on Boxing Day as well.

Social source share

Top thread, I love Christmas.

This is the time of year we can say thank you to people who have inspired you throughout the year. I thank and wish a merry Christmas to every one on list who make this a super experience for all things Northernsoul.

I think of all those service men and women on duty away from their friends and loved ones.

And I think of all those who need a little extra prayer this time of year just to get through.

God bless you all and have a soulful time.

And just remember that a puppy is not just for Christmas, if you calve it properly you can has some on Boxing Day as well.

Tears running down my face!.......priceless, certainly the season of happiness and having a laugh...oh and if you are a family of four everyone get's a leg!......lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Mark Bicknell.

Nice one Mark. :rolleyes:

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a soulful new year to all of our members, on behalf of the Soul Source team. :rolleyes:

And just for Kirsty (as we wheel this out every year).

The Drifters! :shades:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

and while we're saving on stamps....Happy Birthday to everyone next year as well :rolleyes:

You don't also happen to pay all your bills online, by any chance? :rolleyes:

Social source share

Mark Bicknell.

===============

Ditto

Agree special mention to Mike H for his stirling efforts with SS :rolleyes:

Social source share

Merry xmas and a very merry new year kirsty and to all you lovely people out there luv and xmas kisses Di xxxxxxxxxxxx biggrin.gif

Sincerest best wishes to everyone .....

Malc Burton

Social source share

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY

DAWN X X X X X

I WAS UP IN THE LOFT THE OTHER DAY, GETTING THE XMAS DECS OUT, AND FOUND ONE OF OUR LASSES CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FROM LAST YEAR THAT I HAD HIDDEN AND FORGOTTON ABOUT.

PITY IT WAS A KITTEN :huh::huh::lol::lol:

Edited by Sister Dawn
Social source share

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY

DAWN X X X X X

I WAS UP IN THE LOFT THE OTHER DAY, GETTING THE XMAS DECS OUT, AND FOUND ONE OF OUR LASSES CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FROM LAST YEAR THAT I HAD HIDDEN AND FORGOTTON ABOUT.

PITY IT WAS A KITTEN :huh::lol::lol::lol:

So you ended up with a very smelly pussy for Christmas then Dawn??.... :huh:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Merry Christmas Gavin - hope you have a great time with the two little uns.

Look forward to catching up with you next year mate.

Happy Christmas to all my other friends on soul source.

:thumbsup:

x

We will see each other next year buddy.

You just get your self better for now.

Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

Keep bloody safe you !

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Phew. don't see you for a few weeks and that hair doesn't half get out of hand Steve :lol: when do the jokes about sitting on your lap start :wicked::unsure:

Didn't realise it was you who's been playing up front for City for the last few months :ohmy:

Have a good one mate :lol:

Social source share

post-1203-1198232539.jpg

Work is slow for me at the moment and so i have to get any work i can...As you can see,i aint fooooooooking happy about it but needs must...

Merry xmas to you all :unsure:

:ohmy: have a goodun Steve :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert