Bobby Taylor - It's Not That Expensive Is It?

Supercorsa

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i just dont get it at all,great tune but.... :lol: bet he will be gutted when he finds out the true value :lol:

He should know the true value, he's been on the scene for a while now and been dealing / D.J'ing in records for a few good years. He's a soul source member too!

Perhaps he knows something about that Gene Chandler tune us Brits don't!!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

He should know the true value, he's been on the scene for a while now and been dealing / D.J'ing in records for a few good years. He's a soul source member too!

Perhaps he knows something about that Gene Chandler tune us Brits don't!!! :thumbsup:

:lol: its a cheap 45 always has been.i love the record but if anybody wants to give me that kind of money for it then they are more than welcome

Social source share

Re Chandler 45,I saw that too but if you look at bids you'll see three guys willing to pay $90 for it. Great 45 but £8-10.

As regards £60-75 for Bobby Taylor,daylight robbery. Common 45 and Ok bit of demand so £15 fair price.

ROD

the only rare gene chandler i'm aware of is "pretty little girl" have only seen a couple of copies personally. Now wish I picked one of them up but didn't think it was a tough 45 at the time.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert