Fabulous Peps

Hi guys was reading thread about Fabulous Peps would any of you wonderful people know where and when they'll be playing over here :wave: and where i can get tickets, i will be eternally greatful :D love to you all Djdivadi xxx wub.gif

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi guys was reading thread about Fabulous Peps would any of you wonderful people know where and when they'll be playing over here :wave: and where i can get tickets, i will be eternally greatful thumbup.gif love to you all Djdivadi xxx :ohmy:

They will be apearing live at The Brookfields Club (The Stables) just off M6 J11, Wolverhampton on Saturday 26th January.

Tickets are available from New Century Soul via website below.

www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Believe they are selling well, so I wouldn't hang around as think numbers are restricted to 380 max or thereabouts.

Hope this helps :D

Regards

Mace

Social source share

They will be apearing live at The Brookfields Club (The Stables) just off M6 J11, Wolverhampton on Saturday 26th January.

Tickets are available from New Century Soul via website below.

www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Believe they are selling well, so I wouldn't hang around as think numbers are restricted to 380 max or thereabouts.

Hope this helps :wave:

Regards

Mace

Thanks very much thats Fab Di xxxx :D

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Just getting numbers together for mini bus from Manchester..Only gonna be about a fiver each..send me a pm,we can get more than one bus depending on numbers..

...Looking forward to this as its the only weekend i am gonna be out this month.. wink.gif .....

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Just getting numbers together for mini bus from Manchester..Only gonna be about a fiver each..send me a pm,we can get more than one bus depending on numbers..

...Looking forward to this as its the only weekend i am gonna be out this month.. wink.gif .....

Watch out for the new Video Flyer which will be uploaded with in a few weeks , after working hard with Chris Waterman this is going to be a Fantastic Night.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert