Pete S

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry if it's been posted already - I haven't seen it

:D Nice one Pete, always loved that tune ! The single has a decent B side too if i remember correctly ? Will have to fish it out !

Social source share

One of my fav's from the Wheel, Just heard the b side recently, very nice tune, a lot more uptempo.

Willie

'I Found Out', about the same tempo as 'Candy' i'd say, but nice tune none the less Willie :lol:

Social source share

Sorry if it's been posted already - I haven't seen it

Just seen your posting , Pete , whilst looking for another thread .....

I have not seen the clip before , and found it to be highly entertaining : " Candy " has , since first hearing it back in t'old days , been one of my favourite 45s ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Trevski

What I like in these old vids are the dancers in the background. Really cool, and far sexier than all that 'arse jiggling' you get nowadays, especialy in rap vids! Check the Ronettes "Be my baby" or Nancy Sinatra's "boots" clips. Amazing :thumbsup:

Social source share

Great clip indeed......heard it played out recently...... as I came through the door onto the balcony from the back stairs at Middleton....thought I'd stepped through a time warp!! it's been that long since I'd heard it.......I had to stop and watch the dancers moving to it......sounded good....

Wish I had a copy on black Atlantic......

Edited by DelTee
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert