Unusual Auction

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yep, could mock yourself up a nice 'Todd' demo with that middle top un!

wink.gif

my friend had a few sheets of unused mod-art lp labels, each sheet had like 4 labels with a marker of where to cut. I don't know how all of those different labels could have come together as in the auction, all cut out like that, unless someone collected them and put them together that way.

Social source share

Looks like the guy used to run or work at a Label printers to me!

Check out his other stuff. Some awsome 'Job Bag' type material from various label print projects.

Wish I knew someone with a US address.... Bob?

Sean

PS: L J Reynolds en route?

If you want them to ship to me and me to ship to you, that's fine, but I'm not sure how to ship a bunch of labels. I guess I can cover up the original packaging or something, plus it might be expensive.

Social source share

I recently purchased a boxed set of CD's from the states and on top of the shipping costs there was a charge of 13 skwid import duty. But if u got a buddy over the pond he could shove em in a cd box and mark them up as "used CD's".. LIKE THE GOOD BUDDY DJ HONKY HAS DONE FOR THE EXPORT OF HIS GIFT TO MANY OF US ON SS wink.gif

Social source share

I've got a load of 45s stashed away somewhere where the label (on at least one side) is just a blank company label with no artist, title etc on them. Sold a bunch of about 20 or so on here over a year back, think they were used to make a display of some kind. They do look interesting, can't remember which labels I kept but I do remember that all the 45s were pretty rubbish!

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert