How U Tell An Orig 7 Dwarfs From A Boot ?

arnie j

a friend wants to know how to tell original 7 dwarfs from a boot,he has 2 boots (?) yellow and darker yellow/close to orange colour and both have identical info scratched in run out, yellow weight is 40 grams, orange weight is 34 grams, anyone have scans of orig and boot ?

cheers

jason

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

a friend wants to know how to tell original 7 dwarfs from a boot,he has 2 boots (?) yellow and darker yellow/close to orange colour and both have identical info scratched in run out, yellow weight is 40 grams, orange weight is 34 grams, anyone have scans of orig and boot ?

cheers

jason

When it was big at Wigan in the late 70's a friend of mine bought what was thought to be original, which was a proper yellow label. A short while later it was booted on a proper yellow label (not orange colour). The only difference between the two was the first one had F/W scratched in the run -out, the other did not, other than that they where identical. Don't know where the darker copy fits in!

Social source share

When it was big at Wigan in the late 70's a friend of mine bought what was thought to be original, which was a proper yellow label. A short while later it was booted on a proper yellow label (not orange colour). The only difference between the two was the first one had F/W scratched in the run -out, the other did not, other than that they where identical. Don't know where the darker copy fits in!

Bought mine about 8 months back. its got F/W scratched in the run out groove and its on the yellow label, think i paid £120. Went down well when i played it at Middleton earlier this year.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert