Friday Night Or Saturday Night All-nighters?

Chalky

Friday or Saturday all-nighter?  

1. 1. Which night do you prefer to attend an all-nighter, Friday or Saturday?

• Friday all-nighter
    • Saturday all-nighter

Tbh Chalky don't mind never have - but as asked for preference - mine would be Friday for an all-niter - but no probs doing a Saturday - infact quite often do both... :lol:

Hi Carm's - your question made me laugh :lol: In all the years I've done niter's, it's never crossed my mind - course niter people have a sex life :lol: why shouldn't they.... potential for a new thread maybe.. :lol:

Karen

Social source share

• Replies 63
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I suppose it depends on what your lifestyle is like really .

Do you work for a living ? Do you like to do other things in life ? Have you got a family to think about ? or are you alone and totally self indulgent ?

The answer will relate to which box you fall in I guess.

For me I would probably fall in the "light weight" box my preference being Soul nights over nighters nowadays.

I don't do drugs so beyond 3am I start to go down hill.

Plus I am 50 and want to live to 70 !

Would be nice to see mini nighters on a Saturday night with a cafe culture afterwards where you can chill out to a bit of mid tempo with a cup of coffee and a bacon butttie :lol:

Sunday chill out zones from 3pm to 9pm would be brilliant !

eem that would give me time for the other things that are just as important I mean you have to make time for eating loving and lots of woopie !

Do people that do nighters have a sex life ? ...just a thought

Did you say drugs, i knew they wernt normal people, there was something strange about people on the scene,my hubby would never admit to me what it was :lol:

Social source share

sex after a nighter is the best ever, always look forward to going home, :lol: those who dont bother you dont know wat ure missing we are still capable, we are not all too old :lol:

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

sex after a nighter is the best ever, always look forward to going home, :( those who dont bother you dont know wat ure missing we are still capable, we are not all too old :rolleyes:

If you look owt like your avatar Ang -your old mans very lucky indeed! :(

Social source share

I suppose it depends on what your lifestyle is like really .

Do you work for a living ? Do you like to do other things in life ? Have you got a family to think about ? or are you alone and totally self indulgent ?

The answer will relate to which box you fall in I guess.

For me I would probably fall in the "light weight" box my preference being Soul nights over nighters nowadays.

I don't do drugs so beyond 3am I start to go down hill.

Plus I am 50 and want to live to 70 !

Would be nice to see mini nighters on a Saturday night with a cafe culture afterwards where you can chill out to a bit of mid tempo with a cup of coffee and a bacon butttie :lol:

Sunday chill out zones from 3pm to 9pm would be brilliant !

eem that would give me time for the other things that are just as important I mean you have to make time for eating loving and lots of woopie !

Do people that do nighters have a sex life ? ...just a thought

Sex is still aloud during the week as far as i am aware...And some can still get a twitch after niters with a different prescription :lol:

Social source share

Guest Lydia H

Sex is still aloud during the week as far as i am aware...And some can still get a twitch after niters with a different prescription :thumbsup:

shh darlin, don't give all our secrets away...ahem... whistling.gif:lol:

Social source share

Self explanitory.i think.Ask a more structured question to recieve a more balanced reply

Obviously needs to be very structured for you to understand, what can be simpler than a question that starts with 'how' and ends with a '?'...is that difficult? To help you out I was asking why you should conclude that people who go to nighters either on a Friday or Saturday don't work/don't like football/and don't do family things and are 'dedicated druggies'. There would appear to be an awful lot of assumptions built in to your thinking and your reply that the answer is 'self explanitory' is weak (a cop out) in supporting your argument

Social source share

Obviously needs to be very structured for you to understand, what can be simpler than a question that starts with 'how' and ends with a '?'...is that difficult? To help you out I was asking why you should conclude that people who go to nighters either on a Friday or Saturday don't work/don't like football/and don't do family things and are 'dedicated druggies'. There would appear to be an awful lot of assumptions built in to your thinking and your reply that the answer is 'self explanitory' is weak (a cop out) in supporting your argument

I infered none of what you say.You presume much ,but i assume nothing.When i took drugs i would have happily gone to a nighter on thursday and sunday night probobly.even with the age they would stll enable me to do so,but i choose a more temperate lifethese days .I have touched a nerve with you obviously but it was unintentional.I cop out nothing though and I am a seasoned veteran of the scene long standing and hold with my comments.In support of my argument please clarify exactly what you think it is?I didnt know i had one til i encountered you.

Social source share

Had a discussion this weekend about whether prefer Friday night all-nighter or a Saturday night all-nighter? Also heard comments in the past on this subect too.

We must get to about 10 weekenders a year and if you look at which evening passes sell better (ie. which allniter evening gets the most in) - it's Saturday. This includes weekenders without soul acts.

So regardless of what the vote says, I think the true answer is obviously Saturday.

However, I can't remember the last Friday allniter we did that was not part of a weekender - but been to lots of Saturday allniters :lol:

....Feel free to debate :thumbsup:

m

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert