Pete99 Get Well Soon

sister dawn

Just heard from a friend that Pete99 was rushed into Queens Med a couple of days ago with a suspected brain haemorrhage. Many of you will know about the horrific accident that happened to Pete several weeks ago and he cheated the reaper then, as far as I know he has had the operation to stop the bleed and I believe this was successful.However, the next few days will be critical, so please join me in wishing this wonderful person well and for a speedy recovery. I know he doesnt like to dwell on things and will probably kick my butt for bringing it to everyones attention, lets hope he gets well enough soon to do so. Pete we are thinking off you mate.

Dawn xxxxxxxxxxx

Social source share

• Replies 71
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Peter me ol mucker, best wishes to you mate and hoping that your luck changes and you quickly get back on the mend, thinking of you and get well soon mate your one of the better ones :rolleyes:

Bearsy

ps, what ever you do dont worry if they offer you GAS & air to sooth the pain :thumbup:

Social source share

Just heard from a friend that Pete99 was rushed into Queens Med a couple of days ago with a suspected brain haemorrhage. Many of you will know about the horrific accident that happened to Pete several weeks ago and he cheated the reaper then, as far as I know he has had the operation to stop the bleed and I believe this was successful.However, the next few days will be critical, so please join me in wishing this wonderful person well and for a speedy recovery. I know he doesnt like to dwell on things and will probably kick my butt for bringing it to everyones attention, lets hope he gets well enough soon to do so. Pete we are thinking off you mate.

Dawn xxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing him all the best, can we send cards?

Social source share

:yes: Pete only just found out :no: thanks to Simsy :ohmy:

I do hope you are OK & on the mend my friend

Its a bit lonely on here, when your not on

Cannot wait to hear from you

So get well soon & come back :sleep3: fit

& together we will continue to use & abuse the Bearsy fella

thumbsup.gif:lol:

Social source share

Had an update today that Pete was still not allowed visitors as he is still poorly, he is doing ok though. I will get the name of the ward he is on at Queens meds and will post up as soon as I know for all those that want to send cards and abuse :thumbup:

The address for those wishing to send cards is

Pete Davey

c/o Ward D11

Queens Medical Centre

Derby Road

Nottingham, NG7 2UH.

Social source share

The address for those wishing to send cards is

Pete Davey

c/o Ward D11

Queens Medical Centre

Derby Road

Nottingham, NG7 2UH.

Thanks Dawn, i will be sending a card to Peter in the morning

btw everybody, Peter likes to be called Peter and not Pete, just thought you all needed to know if anyone sending a card thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

btw everybody, Peter likes to be called Peter and not Pete, just thought you all needed to know if anyone sending a card thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

You mean to say I have been calling him Twat for all these years and that was wrong rolleyes.gif

Serious note, cards will really cheer him up I am sure !

Social source share

You mean to say I have been calling him Twat for all these years and that was wrong rolleyes.gif

Serious note, cards will really cheer him up I am sure !

He prefered Twater laugh.gif

come on everyone its a stamp and a get well card so get sending them in to him as he is defo one of the better ones and deserves the support yes.gif

Bearsy

Social source share

Bearsy

I can't stand being called Peter and I can barely bring myself to say it when someone asks me my name. How f*cking weird is that?

Social source share

I can't stand being called Peter and I can barely bring myself to say it when someone asks me my name. How f*cking weird is that?

weirdo laugh.gif

I was calling Peter, Pete for ages Pete and he sent me a pm saying that he hates being called Pete Pete and that he prefers Peter Pete

Social source share

weirdo :)

I was calling Peter, Pete for ages Pete and he sent me a pm saying that he hates being called Pete Pete and that he prefers Peter Pete

For Pete"s sake Bearsy

Will you be serious for once :D

My card posted this morning 6.00am, and I have put Pete on it tongue.gif

So if he dont like being called Pete, well Im sorry Pete, as Ive only just found out its Peter you prefer

Im off to the garden Centre now, need a bag of Peet for me rosies

:unsure:

Social source share

For Pete"s sake Bearsy

Will you be serious for once biggrin.gif

My card posted this morning 6.00am, and I have put Pete on it :)

So if he dont like being called Pete, well Im sorry Pete, as Ive only just found out its Peter you prefer

Im off to the garden Centre now, need a bag of Peet for me rosies

:unsure:

It's Peat actually Moggy but it prefers to be called Peater

Social source share

It's Peat actually Moggy but it prefers to be called Peater :)

:DMorning Mr Smith

Was not sure what your prefered choice of name should be tongue.gif

And my question to Mr Davey would be

Why then is his site name Pete99 :unsure: Conspiracy theory me thinks

Social source share

On a serious note

Dawn please keep us as updated as possible on how Peter ! :unsure: is, thanks

& to any of you out there who have not yet sent a card

Well get your skates on

Whats a couple minutes of your time, to help cheer someone up

And keep it funny, cannot imagine Pete wants anything too touchy feely from us crowd

Just letting him know, we are missing his unbiased wit, and look forward to his return to the fold

:)

Social source share

:yes:Morning Mr Smith

Was not sure what your prefered choice of name should be :lol:

And my question to Mr Davey would be

Why then is his site name Pete99 :lol: Conspiracy theory me thinks

its not its Peter99 actually :lol: now for Petes sake will you do your homework :lol:

Social source share

I sent him a nice Gillingham FC get well card and i bet it takes pride and place in the bin :lol:

come on you tight misserable bunch of chin strokers :lol: do the honourable thing and give a fellow soul sourcer a much needed lift :lol:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

Sorry to hear this..It makes you look at life in all its different formats for sure....All the best Pete..

Steve

I don't know Peter, but I hate to hear of people having runs of bad luck and it seems that Peter has had just that :(

I hate it even more when the bad luck happens to a fellow Soul Sourcer! :(

Get well soon Peter :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert