Rhino

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Christ Rupert I just nearly brought up my lunch :ohmy: , be carful with them fanciful quotes my friend!!! they're frightening!!! :lol:

Mal.C.

which quotes that then mal. the price? . just a guess but nobody else has said its about right or not.

i would sell mine for that.

Edited by rupert
Social source share

which quotes that then mal. the price? . just a guess but nobody else has said its about right or not.

i would sell mine for that.

Astounded, what has collecting come to?

I keep on saying it, but You people pay so much for your records you really do, yes I pay out for certain tracks but the prices I see asked are just silly, beyond silly in fact, and that extends to the major dealers some of which are on here, no disrespect guys but I'm really surprised you still have any customers at those prices...

Sorry Rupert no disrespect to yourself sir, but you see how strongly I feel about this, with that quote I think your having a laugh mate..

Famous last words spoken on the Bridge on the River Kawi, "Madness, Sheers Madness!!!

Mal:)

Social source share

I keep on saying it, but You people pay so much for your records you really do, yes I pay out for certain tracks but the prices I see asked are just silly, beyond silly in fact, and that extends to the major dealers some of which are on here, no disrespect guys but I'm really surprised you still have any customers at those prices...

Sorry Rupert no disrespect to yourself sir, but you see how strongly I feel about this, with that quote I think your having a laugh mate..

Famous last words spoken on the Bridge on the River Kawi, "Madness, Sheers Madness!!!

i agree mal , but it was just a guess really with the price of some of these kent 45's .

look at chuck jackson going for silly money.

you dont see that many of these for sale( platters) so i think the price isn't too far off.

the price of records is getting a bit daft i can't afford to pay big dosh , don't think i ever will but there always plenty of good cheap 45's if people look hard enough.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Disagree completely.

Not madness at all, and if you are very wealthy so what if you pay 2,000 quid for a record that a disillusioned few may moan is worth no more than 600 ?

It's been said on here a million times, a record is worth whatever anyone wants to pay for it .

The whole world turns on the basis that people who have money can spend it in whichever way they want and sellers can sell whatever goods that they want to sell. This applies to records and everything else ...

Good luck to both seller and buyer. Neither has a moral responsilibity to keep prices down for those who don't have as much money.

That's life !

Social source share

Disagree completely.

Not madness at all, and if you are very wealthy so what if you pay 2,000 quid for a record that a disillusioned few may moan is worth no more than 600 ?

It's been said on here a million times, a record is worth whatever anyone wants to pay for it .

The whole world turns on the basis that people who have money can spend it in whichever way they want and sellers can sell whatever goods that they want to sell. This applies to records and everything else ...

Good luck to both seller and buyer. Neither has a moral responsilibity to keep prices down for those who don't have as much money.

That's life !

I agree with some of your points, but I still get allot of mid priced tracks for a fraction of the prices I see listed on this forum, My point is that folk are letting their imagination run away with them when it comes to pricing easy to get, common 45's that really have a very basic value...

If your fool enough to pay well over the odds for a 45 you could have got by simply holding fast and bothering to search out, well thats your decision, as for your comment about those who don't have much money, read it back my friend, and think about what you have just said..

Mal

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert