Louis Paul (intro)

Guest Lobster Madras

Guest Russ Smith

Would love a copy of this ..

Louis Paul.... A change would do you good ..... Intro.

A good , strong playing vg would be fine. A minters' probably beyond my means.

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a fantastic record though hey Chalky... :D

Stevo kicked his set off with this in Seattle... this tune is so good it hurts... A LOT!! :wicked:

magic record Joan. Put on e on Andy's list some time ago, that was £400 then I think, since gone for big money on auction.

Marco is the only one I've heard play this out I think unsure.gif That was at Lifeline weekender.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Would love a copy of this ..

Louis Paul.... A change would do you good ..... Intro.

A good , strong playing vg would be fine. A minters' probably beyond my means.

Hi Russ

i have a spare for sale vg++ £1000 sold one to steve green 3 months ago.leaving this the last copy.you can emai me at trentsoul@aol.com

best

Mick H

Social source share

magic record Joan. Put on e on Andy's list some time ago, that was £400 then I think, since gone for big money on auction.

Marco is the only one I've heard play this out I think :D That was at Lifeline weekender.

wrong chalk played by me at our Lifeline opening night.at sheridans 5 year ago.poor memory you have sir

Social source share

wrong chalk played by me at our Lifeline opening night.at sheridans 5 year ago.poor memory you have sir

My apologies Mick :D but I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast :wicked: I mean the weekender in Feb when Marco played it...thats about as good as my memory is right now rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Hi Russ

i have a spare for sale vg++ £1000 sold one to steve green 3 months ago.leaving this the last copy.you can emai me at trentsoul@aol.com

best

Mick H

NOT FAIR!!

Here's us lot ready to kill for a copy... and here's you with how many? :thumbsup::thumbup:

Superb taste as ever Mr. H :(

.... and Mr. Shields :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

NOT FAIR!!

Here's us lot ready to kill for a copy... and here's you with how many? :P:lol:

Superb taste as ever Mr. H :lol:

.... and Mr. Shields :D

Ouch !!!

Thanks, Mick for the offer.

I really was hoping it would be about 500 ish.

Soulspinner had one @ £600 a few weeks back. Missed that, Bugger !

Guess I'll have to do more overtime, spend less and stop dreaming!

Social source share

Tune tune indeed..I think Olof did trades for a copy of this slab of sheer soul....£400 worth i think..In demand tune indeed...

x hmm a bit more than that to be honest Steve prob trades for around £600 but a fair deal me thinks. grt track played it on the boatnight here. Not disco enough for the crowd here though it seems

Social source share

x hmm a bit more than that to be honest Steve prob trades for around £600 but a fair deal me thinks. grt track played it on the boatnight here. Not disco enough for the crowd here though it seems

Its going for more than £600! :unsure:

Sounds like its in for a' hammering'!! :)

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

Source Advert