Fabulous Dimensions

Soulbarner

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

AGREE..Top tune that Kev,i know where a copy is still hopefully for sale if your after one wink.gif See you at Burnley friday :thumbup:

whats the value of this Nick, bloody awsome tune :thumbsup:

Social source share

Top tune that both Dave A and myself played out at The Racecourse at other Southern events what seems like an age ago now. Alas its that good that when I put mine up for sale it went - QUICK!!! Best of luck all who are seeking a copy.

Social source share

Hello mate,would say £50 to buy but sounds like a £500 tune.

thanks Nick,hows you all good i hope mate

blimey i am suprised, i agree about it sounding like a £500 tune at least and i thought it would be out of my reach but it aint biggrin.gif

anyone have a good cheap one for sale if Kev gets himself sorted first :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

thanks Nick,hows you all good i hope mate

blimey i am suprised, i agree about it sounding like a £500 tune at least and i thought it would be out of my reach but it aint :shades:

anyone have a good cheap one for sale if Kev gets himself sorted first :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Good funky northern that Bearsy, it's been a bit of a spin for some of the funk DJs, maybe worth asking over at the fryer-mantis funk forum laugh.gif:thumbup:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Good funky northern that Bearsy, it's been a bit of a spin for some of the funk DJs, maybe worth asking over at the fryer-mantis funk forum :thumbsup:wink.gif

if thats funk im christ on a bike :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert