Songs That Make You Sit Down

ChrisOD1964

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bearsy,Bearsy,Bearsy,,,,oh dear,ok you're entitled to your opinion,but this time yer wrong :D .Soul Bros Inc + 100club a few years back(15?) = Heaven.

Please tell me you haven't only just heard Pyramid,or have i read the post wrong.

Your friendly friend,,KEV. :thumbsup:

Kev im never wrong just misunderstood sometimes :ohmy:

no i heard it a while back but my mate hadnt but fell in love with it and called me only a few weeks ago to say that i must buy it :ohmy: Sorry Kev but im not wrong cos i really do not like it one little bit, it honestly does nothing for me and if i was at the 100 or anywhere else i would certainly be making a hasty retreat for a fag break, some tunes do it for some and some dont and this is one tune that really dont do it for me, i know many love it and find it one of the most soulful tunes they know but i honestly dont,

your (partly deaf) friendly friend Bearsy :wicked:

Social source share

Soul Bros Inc - Pyramid I agree is total shite!!!

Youngblood Smith - You can Split......simply aweful!!..........Youngblood me old mate, who ever told you you could cut a track was taking the piss big time! :ohmy: and who ever wrote the music......stick to Sesame Street! wanker.gif

if you can dance what a great tune YS is though!

Social source share

Guest barnsey

Bearsy,Bearsy,Bearsy,,,,oh dear,ok you're entitled to your opinion,but this time yer wrong :thumbsup: .Soul Bros Inc + 100club a few years back(15?) = Heaven.

Please tell me you haven't only just heard Pyramid,or have i read the post wrong.

Your friendly friend,,KEV. :ohmy:

with you on this one one of the best intro,s ever great backing great voice considering some of the shite that has been played over the years carn,t believe this was even mentioned but everyone to their own i suppose

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert