Asking A Favour From All You

Hi babe wishin you all the best for tonite hope it goes really well, so sorry we cant be there we'd have loved to come :ohmy: but we'll see u soon love ya loads Di & Harry :huh: xxxxxxxx

Social source share

• Replies 156
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks Shaz, Jayne, Harry, Di & Bearsy, getting all nervous now, am sure it will be fine. At least the snow has cleared.

Bearsy, if you pm me how much it is before I go out (about 6 o'clock) then I will allocate you some raffle tickets.

Forgot to say thanks to Stevie G, who has volunteered to come to keep me calm, stop me from panicking & to carry the raffle prizes, the boot is full, thanks hun you are a star :rolleyes:

Jayne, you're right gunna do my best to enjoy myself, months of planning & I cant believe it's tonight.

Kx

Social source share

Guest YKSoulMan

Thanks Shaz, Jayne, Harry, Di & Bearsy, getting all nervous now, am sure it will be fine. At least the snow has cleared.

Bearsy, if you pm me how much it is before I go out (about 6 o'clock) then I will allocate you some raffle tickets.

Forgot to say thanks to Stevie G, who has volunteered to come to keep me calm, stop me from panicking & to carry the raffle prizes, the boot is full, thanks hun you are a star :rolleyes:

Jayne, you're right gunna do my best to enjoy myself, months of planning & I cant believe it's tonight.

Kx

Kirsty,

All the best from YKSoul. We hope it all goes well for you but with Stevie G there by your side there should be no problems.

Sorry we can't be there but we will be in spirit, maybe the vodka, maybe the whisky, ...............................lol..

Steve B

Social source share

Hope all goes well tongiht Kirsty.. I know you're worried about spending all night pulling raffle tickets.. and then having to take all the prizes home again as all the winners will be from here :rolleyes:

Sorry we can't be there to help jangle your nerves a bit more... will raise a glass to Jill at home tonight x

Am sure everyone will have a great time

Don't forget to give Old Lady Brady a kiss from me....

Social source share

Thanks Steve B & Kirsty, also a really big thanks to Bearsy, he's sending me a sizeable amount of money, gunna spend the next hour before I leave folding up tickets for him, the make up will have to be sacrificied :thumbup: Nowt like jangling my nerves at the last minute :lol:

I'll give old lady a kiss from you, Kirsty, am picking him up after Mr G. Must get ready, & get Lauren ripping out tickets, the nerves are shot to bits. Bye all :rolleyes:

Kx

Social source share

Will do a proper post tomorrow, as just landed in & I'm jiggered. Was a roaring success & have raised approx £1000 for cancer, will give you exact figures when I know them I actually ran out of raffle tickets, will announce all the winners & their prizes tomorrow, as there is a fair few people on here, Bearsy you jammy git you won 7!.

Anyways, speak tomorrow, full report, & piccies. Love you all

Kxx

Social source share

Will do a proper post tomorrow, as just landed in & I'm jiggered. Was a roaring success & have raised approx £1000 for cancer, will give you exact figures when I know them I actually ran out of raffle tickets, will announce all the winners & their prizes tomorrow, as there is a fair few people on here, Bearsy you jammy git you won 7!.

Anyways, speak tomorrow, full report, & piccies. Love you all

Kxx

Glad to hear it went well... when you've recovered would love to hear a lookback. thumbsup.gif

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert