Value Anyone?

ANYONE KNOWS THE GOING PRICE ON;

THE CARPETS........ I JUST CANT WIN,

TINA ROBERTS.......ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

LOOKING FOR KATIE GRIFFIN.........STOP LOOK AND LISTEN

ANYONE GOT ONE FOR ME

THANKS WAZZ.

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I think the Mandells is a better version and although cheaper in book price, you try finding one! I would question which is actually rarer, the Carpetts or the Mandells?

Ali

NOW THEN THATS INTRERESTING, DIDNT KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION, LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS VERSION,

THANKS FOR THAT INFO

WAZZ. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

NOW THEN THATS INTRERESTING, DIDNT KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION, LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS VERSION,

THANKS FOR THAT INFO

WAZZ. thumbsup.gif

Hi Wazz,

Came out on Moneytown and so hard to find. I posted two wants on here in the last 6 months to no avail! Books at almost a third of the price of the Carpetts and the Carpetts turns up quite regularly! If you do get a chance to listen to it, its got more base & thump to it. How this never gets played at nighters or any other soul night I will never know!!?

Perhaps try posting for an MP3 clip of it on here. I'd love to have it on my playlist on SS. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Ali

Social source share

Hi Wazz,

Came out on Moneytown and so hard to find. I posted two wants on here in the last 6 months to no avail! Books at almost a third of the price of the Carpetts and the Carpetts turns up quite regularly! If you do get a chance to listen to it, its got more base & thump to it. How this never gets played at nighters or any other soul night I will never know!!?

Perhaps try posting for an MP3 clip of it on here. I'd love to have it on my playlist on SS. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Ali

WELL ALI YOUR SPOT ON, IM NOT DISAPPOINTED IN THIS VERSION AT ALL

IT AS YOU SAY IS A EXCELLENT TRACK AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

WAZZ.

Social source share

Hi Wazz,

Ali

Mandells is definitely rarer. I love the carpets version of "what can you do for me" though.

Social source share

Mandells is definitely rarer. I love the carpets version of "what can you do for me" though.

I would agree, although Carpets looks better :thumbup: last couple I can find both went for over $1000. Last Mandells I can find was laround $300 although it did look a tad rough rolleyes.gif Think I prefer the Carpets to be honest....bit smoother!

post-225-1194807613_thumb.jpgpost-225-1194807641_thumb.jpg

Not a great scan of Carpets but best I can find.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

I would agree, although Carpets looks better :thumbup: last couple I can find both went for over $1000. Last Carpets I can find was less than £300 although it did look a tad rough rolleyes.gif Think I prefer the Carpets to be honest....bit smoother!

Hi Chalky,

Thanks for putting that soundbite on. Will add to my playlist. Your absolutley right about the Carpetts being smoother and they are both good versions but I do prefer the 'bigger bite' the Mandells give to it.

As an aside, have you seen one on Moneytown lately and if so how much? Did you mean the Mandells went for £300?

ATB - Ali

Social source share

Hi Chalky,

Thanks for putting that soundbite on. Will add to my playlist. Your absolutley right about the Carpetts being smoother and they are both good versions but I do prefer the 'bigger bite' the Mandells give to it.

As an aside, have you seen one on Moneytown lately and if so how much? Did you mean the Mandells went for £300?

ATB - Ali

Mandells was about $300, Carpets over $1000. Not seen either recently.

Social source share

Source Advert