Ernie And Ed

Cheltsoulnights

• Replies 16
  • Views 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

good luck, someone wanted this one a few weeks back on here and struggled to find one and one recently went for £122 on ebay, i love it btw, a bit rough around the edges but its got grunt too it if you know what i mean :lol:

Social source share

£60 for that pile of cack, I was laughing all the way to the off license yesterday :rolleyes:

if you had put it on ebay you would of been coming back from the off liscence with champagne and not 4 cans of harp :boxing:

who emptied the dance floor with it Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

if you had put it on ebay you would of been coming back from the off liscence with champagne and not 4 cans of harp :ohmy:

who emptied the dance floor with it Simon :unsure:

Bearsy - I only put stuff on Ebay after I have offered it to the people on my mailing list, and then the people on soul source. It's not fair on the people who've been buying off me for years to go for the greedy auction option, so I just stick a price on it and hope it sells...in this case I could have sold 5 copies easy but at the end of the day, I paid £850 for 200 records and this was one of them so when the maths is done, I made a healthy profit.

Social source share

Bearsy - I only put stuff on Ebay after I have offered it to the people on my mailing list, and then the people on soul source. It's not fair on the people who've been buying off me for years to go for the greedy auction option, so I just stick a price on it and hope it sells...in this case I could have sold 5 copies easy but at the end of the day, I paid £850 for 200 records and this was one of them so when the maths is done, I made a healthy profit.

I think i have one coming now

so pete what are you doing with the 199 copies of footsee you got left with :unsure:

Social source share

fair play to you Pete its shame more aint like you thumbsup.gif , i bet you dont even like champagne anyway do you :thumbup:

Social source share

Source Advert