Accidental Negative Feedback - Is There An Appeal

Pete S

Bloke has left me negativefeedback but it was meant to be positive - "excellent great transaction" or whatever but he's clicked negative (even though it comes up with a warning), anyway, does anyone know if there is an appeal against this?

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bloke has left me negativefeedback but it was meant to be positive - "excellent great transaction" or whatever but he's clicked negative (even though it comes up with a warning), anyway, does anyone know if there is an appeal against this?

Should be able to with that kind of comment. Should be an administrational thing. Contact Ebay.

Social source share

sorry Pete but my wife has just asked me whats so funny on the internet...

Social source share

ebay need to address this, how can you mutually sort this.

The Evidence speaks for it's self. Surely they have a moderator.

Pete should not be in this position, come on ebay where are you.

I think maybe I'll have a look at the members forum see if they know anything...

Social source share

Thanks for posting this. I hope you get it sorted mate.

A concern for all who use ebay I think.

Yeah I think so too because this is deliberate - when you leave negative, it comes up with a warning asking if you are sure you want to - this guy is doing it on purpose

Social source share

Yeah I think so too because this is deliberate - when you leave negative, it comes up with a warning asking if you are sure you want to - this guy is doing it on purpose

Pete, there is a LIVE CHAT facility on ebay.com which works like an Instant messaging system.

Used it when I had a prob with logging on and they were really helpful and quick at resolving my probs...saves waiting 3 days for an automated email response!

I posted a link to the live chat facility on a thread on here about probs with logging onto ebay due to 'third parties' accessing accounts (which seemed to be due to esnipe).

Ain't got it too hand but let me know if you're struggling as I'll try and get it for ya.

Regards

Mace

Social source share

Pete, there is a LIVE CHAT facility on ebay.com which works like an Instant messaging system.

Used it when I had a prob with logging on and they were really helpful and quick at resolving my probs...saves waiting 3 days for an automated email response!

I posted a link to the live chat facility on a thread on here about probs with logging onto ebay due to 'third parties' accessing accounts (which seemed to be due to esnipe).

Ain't got it too hand but let me know if you're struggling as I'll try and get it for ya.

Regards

Mace

Was going to use it Mace but it said it was too busy at the moment!

Social source share

Was going to use it Mace but it said it was too busy at the moment!

Keep trying it mate - I thought it was really helpful.

I had 3 negs removed when I first started selling on ebay....had a transaction dispute with some prick and he created a new ID and put over the top high bids on 3 items I was selling on ebay at the time.

Day after he won them he posted neg feedback even though he'd never paid (obviously never intended to), but he'd also done it on a few other sellers and I sussed him out, contacted other sellers and we all contacted ebay...they removed the negs after a couple of weeks.

Beauty of it all was I offered the items to second highest bidders and they all bought them even though prices were high...seem to remember a copy of Lou Johnson Unsatisfied on blue Bigtop went for about £70!!! :rolleyes:

Fall in a sewer and come out wearing a gold watch me... :thumbup:

Social source share

I'm starting to wonder if theres some kind of glitch in the ebay system

There seems to be a ton of glitches in the ebay system these days! If they put some resource into sorting them out properly there would be a lot less frustration IMHO.

Sometimes it makes you lose the will to live.......

Ian D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert