Thread Removed

Mike

thread removed due to following reason

1. Full versions of recently or soon to be released tracks

You are requesting a full version of a track thats due to be released in the near future on a official cd

This goes against what this site is about, do sort of expect members to play the game with mp3 requests

Over the top repeated requests like this knowing full well its due out are out of order

Can be said they could damage site and also could damage future sales of the track

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thread removed due to following reason

1. Full versions of recently or soon to be released tracks

You are requesting a full version of a track thats due to be released in the near future on a official cd

This goes against what this site is about, do sort of expect members to play the game with mp3 requests

Over the top repeated requests like this knowing full well its due out are out of order

Can be said they could damage site and also could damage future sales of the track

Mike, can I ask. should all tracks posted up to site be "clipped" and not full length?

Nothing to do with whatever track you are on about on this thread, but I must admit, I'm still unsure on what we should be loading up into refosoul. At the mo, if I'm sending anything up I tend to send a track's full running time (albeit at low qual) should I be clipping a track off half way through?

sorry if I shouldn't ask within this thread Mike, but just wondered

steve

Edited by Soul-Integrity
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert