Sharon Soul

Guest fifesoul

• Replies 8
  • Views 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The label your on about is "Wild Deuce" which is the Orig,the Blue one your on about is it

the Bootleg on "OOTP"??

Dave f...........

happy days got the red label thanks dave :lol:

Social source share

Have to disagree here. I've had the red/white Wild Deuce a dozen times. I;ve had the blue one once or twice. Of course what you really want is the UK Stateside issue (or demo). The one on Out Of The Past is another record altogether, His Love Is Amazing. I had a bit of correspondence with Sharon a few years back, sent me a photo, she's a white lady.

Social source share

Have to disagree here. I've had the red/white Wild Deuce a dozen times. I;ve had the blue one once or twice. Of course what you really want is the UK Stateside issue (or demo). The one on Out Of The Past is another record altogether, His Love Is Amazing. I had a bit of correspondence with Sharon a few years back, sent me a photo, she's a white lady.

A mate of mine who runs a Detroit/Motown site (Richie Harding) once told me that Sharon's son contacted him asking if Richie could track down some of his mothers recordings and how much they were going for. I've seen that photo of her.

Nice one about the blue's Pete....that's the one I have in my collection (great flip too). :lol:

Had the UK Staeside...Ely charity shop 25p. Since traded it for some Rocksteady.

Social source share

have got the red/white wild deuce which ive had a couple of sold one, also have had the blue one

to which i sold, must agree that ive seen alot more red/white than the blue issues.

excellent double sider of quality

regards

russ

I have this as a white label promo, it has plain text with no logo. it's not a boot though.

Social source share

A mate of mine who runs a Detroit/Motown site (Richie Harding) once told me that Sharon's son contacted him asking if Richie could track down some of his mothers recordings and how much they were going for. I've seen that photo of her.

Nice one about the blue's Pete....that's the one I have in my collection (great flip too). :rolleyes:

Had the UK Staeside...Ely charity shop 25p. Since traded it for some Rocksteady.

I sent him one of the Coral 45's...it got lost en route to the USA, only time it's ever happened. Sods law..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert