• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi,

i'm after a copy of

Tim Whitsett & The Imperial Show Band featuring Hank & Buzz - Still A Lot Of Love - RIM.

anyone?

TIA :no:

benji

Bit off topic as I don't actually have this 45. But I do have two other 45s by him on the same label 'I Would Cry' and 'Mash-Ville'. Will have to go and find them to see what the flips are...never found any info on either of them, so if anyone has any idea on value etc that would be great :lol:

Adam.

Social source share

Hi benji

JM has one at £100 on his site.

Regards

Rich

i've seen that but 100 is way over the top IMO. ok, it rarely turns up but that might be due to the fact that there's no demand for a very blue-eyed hippy-ish dancer, i'd say 50 quid max.

i used to have it about 10 years ago and played it covered up as ronnie & robyn back then (w/out any major response :no: ). heard it two days ago on an old tape and now i want a copy again for nostalgic reasons :lol:

so, anyone?

Social source share

i've seen that but 100 is way over the top IMO. ok, it rarely turns up but that might be due to the fact that there's no demand for a very blue-eyed hippy-ish dancer, i'd say 50 quid max.

I agree, it's an obscure 45, but £100 is optimistic. I sold a copy of it some years ago for £40, but it sat in the sales box for quite some time before it went.

Social source share

i used to have it about 10 years ago and played it covered up as ronnie & robyn back then (w/out any major response :D ). heard it two days ago on an old tape and now i want a copy again for nostalgic reasons :huh:

so, anyone?

Bet that ones not available by the end of the week though :no:

There's another good version of it as well Benji on Jam records by Second Nature :lol:

Dazz

Social source share

There's another good version of it as well Benji on Jam records by Second Nature :no:

Dazz

and is quite twice as dear as tim whitsett :lol:

sounds interesting though, soundfile anyone?

BTW, didn't get really get that, why do you think it's gone by the end of the week?

Edited by benji
Social source share

Source Advert