Little Willie John

Guest Sticky

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've got a M- copy for sale, £25 plus postage?

Simon

Hi Simon, thanks for that swift reply - please drop me an email on mail@stickyrecords.org - can't send you a PM as can't type text on SS.Have major troubles being able to type text in these boxes on SS and when I can I can't format at all, took me 15 tries to finally get here...anybody help me on that??? grrrr. maybe there are some tips on the forum somewhere.Pete

Social source share

wow, great price. which version? i'll take a copy of either one at that price too, please, if you've got.

It's the one with 'Person to person' on the flip, just waiting to hear back from Pete.

I'll let you know if it's sold or not.

Simon thumbsup.gif

Social source share

It's the one with 'Person to person' on the flip, just waiting to hear back from Pete.

I'll let you know if it's sold or not.

Simon :ohmy:

Not that I think it counts as I think its sold already, but I was # 2 on this one...

Social source share

Not that I think it counts as I think its sold already, but I was # 2 on this one...

Sorry Santa, i replied to Weingarden as was asked which version it was.

I have sold my copy to Pete now anyway, i'll keep an eye out & let you know if i get any more copies.

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Sorry Santa, i replied to Weingarden as was asked which version it was.

I have sold my copy to Pete now anyway, i'll keep an eye out & let you know if i get any more copies.

Thanks, no problem and sorry if I sounded harsh, just tried people hijacking my wants which feels kind of offending, but in this case it was a relevant question and a relevant answer -Off course it will be appreciated a lot if you find another copy. In the meantime Ill try my best to find myself a copy.

Social source share

Real great to read all this stuff and listen :thumbsup: hey I'll be a happy man with either of them, hopefully one 'll be coming in the post today.......... mind you I am struggling a bit to hear the difference on those, maybe it's me speakers?

So what are the two versions? both 45s? One has 'Cottage for Sale' on the flip and the other has 'Person to Person' or are those two the same and the other version is an LP tracK? anyone clarify...?

What would you play next to this, any suggestions of quality as high as this in the same bag would be massively appreciated or offers of sales...

Nice 1

Pete

https://www.stickyrecords.org/

Social source share

Real great to read all this stuff and listen :D hey I'll be a happy man with either of them, hopefully one 'll be coming in the post today.......... mind you I am struggling a bit to hear the difference on those, maybe it's me speakers?

So what are the two versions? both 45s? One has 'Cottage for Sale' on the flip and the other has 'Person to Person' or are those two the same and the other version is an LP tracK? anyone clarify...?

What would you play next to this, any suggestions of quality as high as this in the same bag would be massively appreciated or offers of sales...

Nice 1

Pete

https://www.stickyrecords.org/

Hi Pete,

It should have arrived yesterday, sent it recorded!

There's lots of things you could play next to it, any sort of big R & B sound should do it, something like Tiny Topsy 'Just a little bit' should follow it nicely!

Social source share

Cheers Simon,

Well I've sent a couple of 1st Class Recorded's out recently and they have both taken over 8 working days to arrive :thumbsup: post strike backlog still doing it's thing. Postie's been and gone today so hopefully soon, ta for the record tip.

Peter

Social source share

Hi Pete,

It should have arrived yesterday, sent it recorded!

There's lots of things you could play next to it, any sort of big R & B sound should do it, something like Tiny Topsy 'Just a little bit' should follow it nicely!

Simon :thumbup:

Can we clear this up please once and for all , which version is the one that gets most plays in clubs?

The one with Person to Person on the flip or the one with Cottage for Sale ?

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

Can we clear this up please once and for all , which version is the one that gets most plays in clubs?

The one with Person to Person on the flip or the one with Cottage for Sale ?

Well it depends which one you have, i dj with the one i got and they dj with the version they got :thumbup:

Pete Griff

Social source share

It's the one without the gaps filled in with drums/hi hat/cymbals/paper and comb/kazoo/didgeridoo that gets played the most....

The one with 'Cottage For Sale' on the flip.

......But i've heard the version with 'Person to person' on the flip played out on numerous occasions & it's storming!

Simon :thumbup:

Social source share

Source Advert