Guest vegas

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I have it on Aussie Philips. Very nice looking thing it is too.

And, as with all my records these days, available to a good home for a good price.

Phil

As far as I knew, it never came out on Australian. My 45 one is on a blue New Zealand Phillips and clearly states the country of origin in the label perimeter, so I find it strange that Manship lists his one with an "?".

Anybody have a photo of a Non-NZ one if such a thing exists?

m

ps. contrary to popular belief, we are NOT the same country :thumbsup:

Edited by Maria O
Social source share

As far as I knew, it never came out on Australian. My 45 one is on a blue New Zealand Phillips and clearly states the country of origin in the label perimeter, so I find it strange that Manship lists his one with an "?".

Anybody have a photo of a Non-NZ one if such a thing exists?

m

ps. contrary to popular belief, we are NOT the same country :sleep3:

Mine is on dark blue Philips and actually doesn't list country of origin at all. Always assumed it was from Oz as I bought it with a load of other Oz 45's.

Phil

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is on dark blue Philips and actually doesn't list country of origin at all. Always assumed it was from Oz as I bought it with a load of other Oz 45's.

Phil

Sincere apologies Phil. I stumbled across my copy last weekend and realise that it does not have an origin on it (just as you say).

We've all known it as an NZ record for years back home - even a rather notable Oz colletor said so when I wanted mine.

And when I did track one down, it was from a NZ dealer and it was listed as being from NZ. I could have sworn it said so on the label - but my detailed memory is pretty rubbish ...obviously!

I'd be pleased and proud if it ever ended up being an Aussie :rolleyes:

m

ps. I had also grabbed my mobile for a quick pic, if anyone is interested

post-3480-1195072943_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Source Advert