Sticky Dancefloors

Tomangoes

stoke kings hall sat the 13th just wasnt slippey for me found it hard to have a good blast even with talc down ,dont like to use it coz if the dance floor is rated as a good dancefloor it should be ok . On my soap box now to the so called soulies who go to venues wear decent shoes not fuckin trainers seen many who put tons of talc down then do two steps n f*** off :no: !!!Makes me think what the hell was that all about i know we all think where the dogs bollocks when it comes to dancing and lost in our own little worlds when out there strutting our stuff but come on RIGHT SHOES ON RIGHT FLOOR HEAVEN.

Spot on, talc ! hate the stuff,decent shoes is the answer :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 51
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

remember some years ago at Crackers in Gloucester the floor had been relaid or resurfaced or some such thing, and it wasn't really ready.

But the event went ahead and the floor was more than tacky, it was positively sticky, talcum powder made it worse. By the end of the night i don't think there was any dancefloor left and everyone left on platform soles with layers of the floor attached to their shoes!

Ha! I was there that night. It was mad. The club owners had varnished the dancefloor and the varnish was still sticky. It was a mess. Absolutely nuts. Hilarious. Not sure Leon saw it quite that way................

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert