Jackie Wilson & Garland Greens Lp's

Supercorsa

Having half an hour or so to wait for a train today, decided to pop into a record shop that I know near the station. I picked up two LP's, just seems that since getting an album the other day in a charity shop thought I'd have a look for some more. Anyway I left the shop with Garland Greens Jealous Kind Of Fella LP & Jackie Wilsons Whispers LP (stereo version) for the total price of £38. Thought I may have paid a bit too much, but just seen on John Manships site that he has them up for £75 & £45/50 each respectively. So I don't feel so bad now. :D

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having half an hour or so to wait for a train today, decided to pop into a record shop that I know near the station. I picked up two LP's, just seems that since getting an album the other day in a charity shop thought I'd have a look for some more. Anyway I left the shop with Garland Greens Jealous Kind Of Fella LP & Jackie Wilsons Whispers LP (stereo version) for the total price of £38. Thought I may have paid a bit too much, but just seen on John Manships site that he has them up for £75 & £45/50 each respectively. So I don't feel so bad now. :D

Garland Green album is absolute tops! Mine was £10 (minter, still in shrink wrap) from Canada via ebay about 2 months ago!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert