arnie j

• Replies 10
  • Views 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

been playing this out over the pass 2yrs in a modern set, some nice tracks on the album and well worth getting hold off

did this ever get a 45 release ???????

No shute i didn't, but some god awful trivia for you, Maurice and Chuck Jackson (members of the Independents) were the brothers of the Reverend Jessie Jackson, Maurice also recorded the track for Lakeside and Candlelite as a 45', still like Leroy Hutsons take on it best though.

Ps Chuck Jackson is not the more famed gravel voiced crooner..............Yeah your right i'm an idiot.

Brett

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

No shute i didn't, but some god awful trivia for you, Maurice and Chuck Jackson (members of the Independents) were the brothers of the Reverend Jessie Jackson, Maurice also recorded the track for Lakeside and Candlelite as a 45', still like Leroy Hutsons take on it best though.

Ps Chuck Jackson is not the more famed gravel voiced crooner..............Yeah your right i'm an idiot.

Brett

Brett, only genius think they are idiots................................... no punch line if you were looking for one,

didn't know about the Rev JJ or CJ not being the gravel crooner

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Think the 45' is around the £50-&75 mark (different take though), can't imagine the LP is much, i have them all and didn't pay too much for them, take a look round sure you'll capture one of them at a reasonable price.

Brett

Social source share

Think the 45' is around the £50-&75 mark (different take though), can't imagine the LP is much, i have them all and didn't pay too much for them, take a look round sure you'll capture one of them at a reasonable price.

Brett

The Independent's version didn't see a 7" issue, did it?

Would be nice :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert