The Longest Half Hour In My Life

One of my top wants came this morning.

I had just bundled the kids in the car, when I saw the postie pull into the road. As he was opeing his boot getting bundles of letters out I legged (well I mean jiggled) over to him as I saw a record shaped package in his hand. I duly signed for it and then had to put it in the car as I drove the kids to school, and then round to playgroup. After having a friendly gossip with a few Mums (well getting collared for some money for a collection), I raced back - opened the parcel and put it on the deck LOUD. Heaven enveloped me....

The record in question is The Fantastics - Where Theres A Will

I'm still throbbing with delight :unsure:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Pete Griffin

Now that even better than sex, not with the posty :unsure: i mean getting the 45s of your dreams smile.gif

Nothin for me today except a phone bill :lol:

Social source share

I had just bundled the kids in the car, when I saw the postie pull into the road. As he was opeing his boot getting bundles of letters out I legged (well I mean jiggled) over to him as I saw a record shaped package in his hand. I duly signed for it and then had to put it in the car as I drove the kids to school, and then round to playgroup. After having a friendly gossip with a few Mums (well getting collared for some money for a collection), I raced back - opened the parcel and put it on the deck LOUD. Heaven enveloped me....

I'm still throbbing with delight :ohmy:

Kirsty your a very lucky girl .... :ohmy: I'm really happy you managed to get a copy - tho openly admit to being jealous.. :lol:

C ya soon

Karen

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

i had a copy recently that played with lots of noise, so i sold it with an accurate description of the play quality.(£80)

the guy who bought it informed me it played much better than he had hoped,

this isnt the first time this has happened......... ranting_1.gif

think i might be renewing my house deck in the very near future...... :yes:

nice one kirsty, can i guess which one gets the record and which one gets the bill laugh.gif

Social source share

I'm still throbbing with delight :shhh:

NICE CHOON K :no:

THIS GALS GOT GREAT TASTE................IN MUSIC :yes:

GOTTA ECHO SHEP ,WHEN YOU GONNA HIT THE DECKS AND SHARE EM WITH US????

NEV :unsure:

Social source share

NICE CHOON K thumbsup.gif

THIS GALS GOT GREAT TASTE................IN MUSIC :lol:

GOTTA ECHO SHEP ,WHEN YOU GONNA HIT THE DECKS AND SHARE EM WITH US????

NEV :wicked:

Nev,

It takes more than great taste, a decent collection and a sparkling personality to make a good DJ - I just wish more people would take heed of this advice and leave their records at home and let people that can DJ, DJ ph34r.gif

Social source share

Nev,

It takes more than great taste, a decent collection and a sparkling personality to make a good DJ - I just wish more people would take heed of this advice and leave their records at home and let people that can DJ, DJ ph34r.gif

two outta three aint bad Kirsty :thumbsup:

give it a go!

P.s disagree totally.some of us dont like that muffled sound that sposed to tell us all the boring details,preferring to hear unbroken quality soul! although i do confess i like the dj from the phoenix club...SHABBA

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert