"soul Survivors" Tsop Album, Back Cover Pic

Hello, dear Soul Mates!

Recently, in a spanish soul blog, I explains about the back cover photo in the spanish PIR-CBS edition of the TSOP "Soul Survivors" album, because I have been see many years ago and I remember there was F. Beckmeier playing guitar at the midle of the country with a Volkswagen furgon (or a caravan?) in the background and clothes pieces whashing out...! Very funny and underground photo! I don't bought it because at the second hand store where I founded it, there was a Fausto Papetti vinyl in the inner sleeve :lol: (I only have the two 45's taken from). The question is that the other forum members on this spanish blog have the US edition wich have only individual pics of every one of the group members (???!!). Somebody have a spanish (or european copy) with the back cover pic I refer to and can to post it...? perhaps do not exist and I have imagine it...? Many, many thanks in advance.

Peace & Soul Food

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi manny

My copy is on Dutch Phil' Int' and features 7 individual pictures of the band on the back cover. No sign of any washing line or VW camper I'm afraid

Cheers Paul

I've got the Aussie issue LP and nowt on there either about dirty washing or beat up shag wagons !

Social source share

Many thanks anyway to both of you, Paul and Sunnysoul. Perhaps this back-cover photo was only on the spanish edition. I repeat it: very, very "underground"!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert